Move the offset bet?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
RonObvious

Hi,

A quick question about automation.

Is it possible to move the offset part of a bet if it doesn't get matched?

E.G: I place a lay order into the market at 6.00 the offset fires in at 6.20 but the price moves in and dips to 5.90. Is it possible to set a rule where if the offset part of the bet isn't matched after 5 seconds that it gets moved down a tick to 6.00?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

Its possible to cancel a green at current or reverse odds
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 53&t=11953

To 'move' is a little more difficult, you would need to be offsetting without greening then you could resubmit as a back or lay bet (at any number of ticks away from the current price)
RonObvious

Hi,

I just have a straight offset bet without greening and have a separate rule to hedge near post time.

What I'm ideally looking to do is to say if the offset hasnt been matched within 5 seconds to move it nearer the touch price by 1 tick.. and to keep doing this every 5 seconds until the offset is matched.

But if thats not possible can you tell me how to re-submit the offset?
Dallas

The file in the link above could do that with a few tweaks, ie, take out the opening back bet rule and in place of your own then substitute the close trade rule type with a back or lay rule, i'de have to import the file again to see exactly how i made it to give precise step by steps but you might be able to figure it out from what i've just put
RonObvious

I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help
Dallas

If not ill have a look later as soon as i get 5 mins and post back
RonObvious

Ok cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”