At the begining : triggers & rearming

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
KISS

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:14 am

Hi all,
First post but expect its a common query;

Literally 1 trigger rearmed after 5 secs means to me that an order was sent into the market at a specified time (trigger1) and another will go in after 5 secs if original order not matched ....or am I wrong?

If I want sys to follow that logic what/where do I input such instructions

Also what happens to an unmatched order if another order goes into the market , if I do not control that by situation, with say 1 trigger , rearm after 5 secs then (thus firing in an order ever 5 secs until 1 selection achieved) what / where does that/ those fields exist?

I know there are videos and I have spent several hours reviewing them but even with an ERP background, this dummy is struggling ATM to achieve desired path of a simple rule ; one horse selection , vison lay fav to loose send 1 order every 5 secs until 1 selection achieved then kill all unmatched orders.

Anyone's advise will be appreciated , from down under

Dallas

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am

1 trigger means it will trigger just one time (regardless of the rearm time used)

If you want it to keep triggering until a bet or a number of bets are matched then first increase these triggers, on the parameters tab you can use fill/kill (in conjunction with your rearm time )to ensure no more than one is in the market at the same time.
ie rearm every 7 secs and use fill/kill 6 secs which means the previous bet will be gone by the time the next is triggered.

To stop it once a bet or X number of bets are matched use the following condition
number of matched bets condition
is equal 0

(that basically means only allow it to trigger if there is 0 matched bets - as soon as 1 is matched this condition can no longer be met therefore no more trigger)

KISS

Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:18 am

;)
Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:29 am
1 trigger means it will trigger just one time (regardless of the rearm time used)

If you want it to keep triggering until a bet or a number of bets are matched then first increase these triggers, on the parameters tab you can use fill/kill (in conjunction with your rearm time )to ensure no more than one is in the market at the same time.
ie rearm every 7 secs and use fill/kill 6 secs which means the previous bet will be gone by the time the next is triggered.

To stop it once a bet or X number of bets are matched use the following condition
number of matched bets condition
is equal 0

(that basically means only allow it to trigger if there is 0 matched bets - as soon as 1 is matched this condition can no longer be met therefore no more trigger)
Thanks Dallas
That advised cleared up a few things and I have signed on for a year
Cheers ;)

• Information