Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

stuart009

hi ya.
I am new in this betangel.can you please tell me how to setup stop loss on this lay the draw bot.I wish to get out of the trade as soon as it crosses half of the odd we ve entered to lay.how to do that.thanks in advance
Dallas

If you add a rule type to green all selections when a loss amount is reached - see this link
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

and for your loss value use the same figure as your using for you lay stake (but in minus value) that will trigger the loss when the odds have halved from your opening lay.
duggyavfc

If you are using equally matched teams with this method could you just back 0-0 before the game starts
Dallas

duggyavfc wrote:If you are using equally matched teams with this method could you just back 0-0 before the game starts
You could if you wanted some insurance but personally i would nt unless its for another reason x x
Niko

Having a bit of trouble greening out at £2.50 loss. I have added another rule Green All if Profit is greater than -£2.50. But the bot just backs at a minute to go and then lays as soon as the match gets going, any ideas please?
Dallas

Niko wrote:Having a bit of trouble greening out at £2.50 loss. I have added another rule Green All if Profit is greater than -£2.50. But the bot just backs at a minute to go and then lays as soon as the match gets going, any ideas please?
Use 'less' than -£2.50
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Niko wrote:Having a bit of trouble greening out at £2.50 loss. I have added another rule Green All if Profit is greater than -£2.50. But the bot just backs at a minute to go and then lays as soon as the match gets going, any ideas please?
Use 'less' than -£2.50
Cheers Dallas, but it is still greening out too soon?!?

What I would like to do is:

Lay £10 on the draw
Wait for a suspension in play
after 90 seconds back the draw and green out
or if that doesnt happen before a loss of £2.50 is reached green out for a £2.50 loss

Cheers
Dallas

Green all selections with green all profit condition less than -£2.50 is all you need

Try arming it 60-90secs after the match goes in play, it may be getting triggered when bets are cancelled as it goes in-play and while the market is reforming.
Niko

Thats got it!! :D
ma1phoy

hello!

I'm trying to set up an automatic trade on the market lay draw. But I got a few problems in the first stage:
- when place bet "lay draw" with my options (conditions), I get a message box, where I must confirm or reject the bid. how can I do it on the automatic level?

- I do not understand what I'm doing wrong. Why, when rule done and bet confirmed ("lay draw") , but after a random time, bet again on the same match and quantity bet - random :shock: ?? for example, from 8 matches, on 4-5 matches - more 6 bets each. :oops:

i attached my rule
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Have you disabled the Bet Confirmation warning in your main settings?
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=12880
ma1phoy

Dallas wrote:Have you disabled the Bet Confirmation warning in your main settings?
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopi ... 47&t=12880

ohh :roll: it simple :idea: fix it thx

what about 2nd problem?

ps All items on the automated trading are described in help (conditions, signal, parameters, general). But the description is too compressed and not all points are clear to understand. It is not clear what the logic embedded in them.
There is a need for simple examples which would show the operation of various functions.
eminbe

Hi Dallas,

How do you set Bet Angel with the correct event time when I open Bet Angel and load some in-play football games in guardian the events time starts from 00:00:00 from the time it's loaded while the game is in play.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:Hi Dallas,

How do you set Bet Angel with the correct event time when I open Bet Angel and load some in-play football games in guardian the events time starts from 00:00:00 from the time it's loaded while the game is in play.
Ensure you have added the market before its started ;)
eminbe

Hi Dallas,

I am adding more rules and conditions on the Law the Draw automation, I would like to know what are the difference between these 3 rule types:

Close Trade On Selection,
Close Trade On Selection With Greening,
Green All Selections.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”