Lay the Draw Guardian Automation Bot for Football

PMB0544

Dallas,

When I downloaded it and try to import it in guardian, it tells me that it is not compatible with this version of bet angel. Is there an updated version?
Thanks
Dallas

Latest version of Bet Angel is avalible here
http://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
jimibt

Dallas wrote:Latest version of Bet Angel is avalible here
http://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Argh -not sure what's happened. I downloaded the latest version (1.43.1) and opened up as usual. However, the Guardian quick picks list doesn't seem to be working, nor does any of the market searches. In a word, I can't load any markets from any angle. I'll try going back to version 1.42 if the issue persists. potentially a mis-match with previously saved markets??
Dallas

Its a BetFair API issue
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11909&start=20
jimibt

Dallas wrote:Its a BetFair API issue
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11909&start=20
yes, I just discovered that, tho I have to say, I have 2 other API products that are working fine (one from a rival, one that I built myself), so not 100% sure where the issue lies tbh
haanstra

I am totally new with regard to automation.

I got the "lay the draw" file downloaded. When the first goal is scored, the profit will become divided among the three selections.
What I would like is that after a goal:

0.00 profit goes to the draw and all profits go to both teams.

This also applies to a possible loss.

Is this possible.

thanks in advance
Dallas

It can be done by automating another bet after the "Green up" but because you will never know in advance what any profit or loss would be you would have to set up a series bets each covering a range that the Profit or Loss could be then transfer all but a few pence across to the other selections.

For example to transfer the profit after a "Green up" you would set up a rule type to

"Place a lay bet"
Stake used Fixed liablity £1

Condtions
"Green all" profit condtion"
is "Greater" than £1
"Green all profit condition"
is "Less" than £2

Then add another rule type

"Place a lay bet"
Stake used Fixed liablity £2

Condtions
"Green all" profit condtion"
is "Greater" than £2
"Green all profit condition"
is "Less" than £3

Then repeat this cover the number of ranges you want - if your using larger stakes you could increase the range size and do in blocks of £5 rather than £1s so you dont have loads of them.

Then what would happen is after you have greened up for say £2.12 it would trigger the lay rule above and place a £2 liablitly on the draw which would transfer all but 12p profits off the draw to the other selections.
melonhead

Hi Dallas, was hoping you could shed some light on this.

I have a process I sometimes follow manually where I lay the draw at a given point in the game depending on the score. I've had a browse through the user manual and Guardian itself to try to automate a lay bet triggered by both time and score parameters. Is this possible at the moment?

I read your previous answer but undoubtedly I will screw it up, so if the variables aren't there at present I'll put it on the back burner!

Thanks,

MH
Dallas

There is no score feed to trigger guardian automation rules on football (this is due ridiculously high licensing costs at the moment) so the only current alternative is to use a number of condtions to trigger a rule

For example using a 'Historical relative odds condition' that the odds now should be X ticks higher than they where 60 secs ago and that the match has been unsuspened in last 60 seconds usually indicates there has been a goal - but depending on the starting odds of the teams playing and which one it is that scores the movement in odds can be differ wildly so using any of these combinations of condtions you would need to know the approx expected movement of odds should a goal occur.
melonhead

That's what i thought, would mean it would need tweaking for each match according to SM projected odds.

Will keep it in my back pocket for now!
stuart009

hi ya.
I am new in this betangel.can you please tell me how to setup stop loss on this lay the draw bot.I wish to get out of the trade as soon as it crosses half of the odd we ve entered to lay.how to do that.thanks in advance
Dallas

If you add a rule type to green all selections when a loss amount is reached - see this link
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

and for your loss value use the same figure as your using for you lay stake (but in minus value) that will trigger the loss when the odds have halved from your opening lay.
duggyavfc

If you are using equally matched teams with this method could you just back 0-0 before the game starts
Dallas

duggyavfc wrote:If you are using equally matched teams with this method could you just back 0-0 before the game starts
You could if you wanted some insurance but personally i would nt unless its for another reason x x
Niko

Having a bit of trouble greening out at £2.50 loss. I have added another rule Green All if Profit is greater than -£2.50. But the bot just backs at a minute to go and then lays as soon as the match gets going, any ideas please?

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Football”