Correct score filtering with betfair exchange odds as filters

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Davey18p

Hi

Is there a way for me to use market selection tool to filter events by (multiple) betfair exchange odds criteria ?
Specifically I am looking at soccer correct score markets and wish to filter to show only those events that have current betfair exchange odds on certain correct scores between certain ranges

thanks
sionascaig

I think the straight answer is no, but Dallas posted a link to show a workaround....

Basically load all the markets and run some automation on them that sets a SV / flag on the markets meeting your criteria. Display the SV on Guardian, which then allows you to sort in order of flag and delete the markets that don't have the flag set...

I don't think BA can do it straight form market filter as the BF information isn't presented in a way that would allow this to be done.

(sorry don't have the link)
Davey18p

thanks for the response i have not used automation facility before so will have to read up on the subject

Regards

david
Dallas

Davey18p wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 am
thanks for the response i have not used automation facility before so will have to read up on the subject

Regards

david
Here is the link to some ready made rules files that Sionacaig was referring to, the ability to filter markets by odds at the point of search is a limitation by Betfair, so this method is the only way to achieve what you want
viewtopic.php?t=27553

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”