Back bet if selection is not in first 3 rows

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
robbed

Hi,

I'm trying to automate placing a back bet but only if the selection is not in the top 3 lowest odds. Usually this would mean row 4 or lower but not 100% of the time but I don't know to automate that either.

Help appreciated as always.
Dallas

You could either apply the rule to the 4th fav, 5th fav, 6th fav etc

Or apply it to ANY selection and use a 'Relative Odds Condition' to test;
Selections Back Price
is Greater than
Back Price
of Nominated Selection 'by position (in order of favouritism) 3
robbed

This is working exactly as I need. Thanks
robbed

Do you know how to place a back bet in the place market if the selection is not in the first 3 rows in the win market?
Dallas

robbed wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 11:39 am
Do you know how to place a back bet in the place market if the selection is not in the first 3 rows in the win market?
There's a step-by-step guide here on linking markets
viewtopic.php?t=16230

And some example rules near the bottom of the opening post here
viewtopic.php?t=11238

Essentially all you'll be doing is storing the value at 'Event' level if not in the top 3

Then using that stored value as a condition of your place market rule
robbed

Hi, I've followed the other threads you mentioned and created what I thought was correct to do the following;

1. Store the price of the 3rd favourite and the nominated selection in the win market
2. Place a back bet in the Place market if the price of the 3rd favourite in the win market is less than the nominated selection in the win market.

I don't get any bets triggering. I'm applying the 1st automation, called "signal from win market" to the win market and the second automation to the place market.

Any ideas what the issue is?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

I would do it this way...

On the Win market, store a value at 'event' level for 'every selection' using condition 'relative odds' where the selections odds are greater than 3rd by order of favouritism.

Then on the place market, use the event level stored value as a condition on your bet trigger.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”