Account Suspended

A place to discuss anything.
andy28

Couldn't login this morning, appears there has been multiple attempts to access my account, all failed, new password also failed, rang them and they told me about the attacks, however they were unable to get me in, so after being on hold for 15mins they came back and said they will look at suspending the account and open a new one. This idea doesn't sit well with me

After reading about BF's recent efforts I think this is a classic example of the F%@k Ferries in action again. I can't help but think this may be the start of a long drawn out process

Must admit person on phone was good but when she said it will be passed onto another person that concerned me
andy28

They email me asking to call them back with a new email address, I can supply a new one. However in the email they say I need to do the following, Set a budget and do a self exclusion test. This worrries me because if I even look at these they will say I have set a limit or exclude me altogether.

From my memory I have funded my account once in 10yrs to the tune of $400. I am sure it is to do with my account being logged about 22hrs a day while running my Automation.

Funny thing is since the start of April I have been profitable, not on a big scale but I wonder why this has happened now.

I tried ringing them but they are closed for a scheduled shut down.

My question is should I do those test or just wait to talk to them?
Anbell

It is back up now. Give em a call
andy28

Thank you all sorted, they seem to think my email was compromised.

Return to “General discussion”