Today's Football

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
conduirez

Think Villa are going to be lucky here, goal must be disallowed, surely it was a arm.
conduirez

conduirez wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:58 pm
Think Villa are going to be lucky here, goal must be disallowed, surely it was a arm.
No goal VAR. it takes so long. Villa looking like getting a point now. I want this game over to concentrate on the FA cup game.
Kai

Mainoo looks some player

Very impressive at 18
greenmark

Kai wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm
Mainoo looks some player

Very impressive at 18
Must be tough being a young talented footballer that everyone wants. I think back to that age and the scenario would have warped me.
Cars, mansions, dropping financial care on those you love.
It is a dream, but where is the spiritual joy to replace the sacrifice of a young life? They can't do anything risky. At 18 -25 that is precisely what you do to learn about your 86 (hopefullly) years in the universe.
conduirez

Leeds have gone top of the championship, never thought I would be saying that in March a couple of months ago.
Kai

BF took absolute ages to get the Extra Time markets up
Derek27

Softest penalty I've ever seen at Rennes. The guy was already down when contact was made!
Kai

Very lucky deflection for the Elliott goal

If it stays like this I'm not sure it's deserved
wearthefoxhat

conduirez wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:03 pm
Leeds have gone top of the championship, never thought I would be saying that in March a couple of months ago.
Each team have had an amazing win sequence throughout the season. Each have also has their blips.

Leeds had their blip early in the season when they were unable to beat the likes of Sheff Wed or Cardiff at home and losing to Birmingham away.

Their manager has the knack of getting 90 points plus for auto promotion but not such a good record of staying in the Premier league.
Michael5482

Football is a joke sometimes kid just knocked in a 120th min winner and sent off for celebrating, people running football are clueless.

Another cracking game as well.
Kai

Fair play to Utd, terrible match for one's health

But a great match for trading
Kai

greenmark wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:41 pm
Kai wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm
Mainoo looks some player

Very impressive at 18
Must be tough being a young talented footballer that everyone wants. I think back to that age and the scenario would have warped me.
Cars, mansions, dropping financial care on those you love.
It is a dream, but where is the spiritual joy to replace the sacrifice of a young life? They can't do anything risky. At 18 -25 that is precisely what you do to learn about your 86 (hopefullly) years in the universe.
Not sure if this is the industry standard across the league (prolly not) but the youth setup at LFC involves capping their wages, not allowing them to get fancy cars, taking away their phones soon as they come to training etc, all to keep them grounded and hungry for more development and success

Seems to work brilliantly overall, this season alone Bradley has cemented his place as competition for Trent, while Quansah has effectively replaced Matip already. Don't think Bobby Clark will end up staying but he's getting his chance now to do the same as well
Michael5482

That FA Cup semi-final draw was a complete farce Ian Wright being an absolute clown, may as well of used an Aldi bag for life and had krusty the clown doing it. FA should void it and re-draw it properly and professionally.
Derek27

Jesus turned a certain goal into a corner. :D
Dublin_Flyer

2nd half of the United/Liverpool game was a shocker. Said to the missus that Liverpool were way too comfortable and trying to walk the ball in for a 3rd goal, nobody having the balls to take a shot. No complaints though, United were fair winners and should be credited for not capitulating and taking their chances when they came. Just have to settle for a treble now, Klopps last game being the Europa final in Dublin :)

Return to “Football trading”