Trading Masterclass

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
exxplozion

Just a quick question.
Please can anyone tell me roughly how many times a month does Peter do a trading masterclass?
I am new to Bet angel Professional and was wondering do I need to get use to the software before undertaking a course?
I know a good deal about trading and have watched loads of videos on the bet angel youtube channel.
Thanks.
Dallas

Its certainly helps having a good understanding of how to use the software before going on a course which are every couple of weeks, if you already know the basics of trading you will pick the software up pretty quickly anyway especially the bits you will need to know on the course - latest dates can be seen here by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on 'Book Now'

http://www.bettingexchangeacademy.com/c ... ster-class

When new dates are added they do sell out quiet quick so its worth keeping a eye on if your thinking of booking
biniaz35

I've been on the masterclass would it be advised to do the Horse Racing Workshop?

The MasterClass was about everything to do with trading Betfair with BetAngel so is this a specific course just relating to Horse Racing?
exxplozion

Thanks for the quick reply Dallas.
I will be defo going on a trading masterclass.
Just four more questions:
1) What are the thoughts of anybody that have been on a trading masterclass, did it enlighten you to a better understanding of trading?
2) Also with me coming from up North and travelling down to Hook. Which is the best b&b to stay in?
3) Also, what is in the "bible" that you take home with you at the end of the masterclass?
4) Is it worthwhile to bring along your own laptop to the trading masterclass or not?
Dallas

1) viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11496&p=97661&hili ... ass#p97661
2) Accomidation/travel options can be found here http://www.bettingexchangeacademy.com/a ... to-find-us
3) This covers most of the things discussed on the course and is there to refer back to at later times.
4) Yes bring one with you if you can
exxplozion

Thank you once again Dallas.
Bluesky

How far in advance are the training classes listed. I can see one is taking place on the 17th of Oct. Do you show the availability up to about a month ahead but no further?
Euler

They go up as soon as we can confirm them. We have to fit around key trading periods as well. But the November & December dates will go up soon.
Bluesky

Thanks for the reply Euler, I will keep an eye out for the new dates.

Return to “Support”