The beer garden

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
firlandsfarm

Harry should not be considered Royal ... he came from a commoner father and a commoner mother ... he is a commoner looking to cash in on the accident that was his birth!
greenmark

firlandsfarm wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:07 pm
Harry should not be considered Royal ... he came from a commoner father and a commoner mother ... he is a commoner looking to cash in on the accident that was his birth!
So Royals should only come from a tiny minority? Isn't that virtually incest?
My issue with Harry is he is a self-absorbed t**t that should get a grip of the immense power he is squandering by poncing about saying "poor me".
firlandsfarm

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:57 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
My issue with Harry is he is a self-absorbed t**t that should get a grip of the immense power he is squandering by poncing about saying "poor me".
Not my definition but to be a Royal you need 'royal blood'.
conduirez

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:59 am
greenmark wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:
You could have royal blood, it's surprising how many people have. Here is a prime example.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59041055
firlandsfarm

conduirez wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:59 am
You could have royal blood, it's surprising how many people have. Here is a prime example.

Yes, that's simple lineage and an extreme application of an obvious fact, but you need to have more than one cell to be generally considered 'royal'.
Derek27

An anniversary card was posted to a woman in her sixties, first class, but not received. Two weeks later it was found trodden into a muddy puddle down the road and delivered by the person who found it.

Good old Royal Mail. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

Italy has built a DNA database for dogs, to identify dogs that poo on the street and fine their owners. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

conduirez wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:59 am
firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:59 am
greenmark wrote:

Every white European has descended from Alfred the Great - it's a near mathematical certainty. Approximately 40 generations is almost 1.1 trillion great grandparents at the top of your family tree!
Derek27

Sunak doesn't eat for 36 hours a week, no wonder he talks absolute bollocks on a Monday. :lol:

Now that it's out, not only will Starmer push for an election debate on a Monday night, but Putin's nuclear assault on the UK will also be planned for a Monday. :lol: :lol:
Derek27

Sunak pushing forward with his plans to end smoking. Of course it's Monday, he hasn't eaten and only got food on his mind. :lol:
firlandsfarm

how worrying is this ... Elon Musk has arranged for a 'chip' to be implanted in someone's brain so they can control their computer by thinking! https://www.reuters.com/technology/neur ... 024-01-29/

Would you if it gave you that ever pursued time advantage?
Derek27

I never realised until yesterday that the White House had a Situation room. Instead of starting a thread for each war, I should have started a Situation thread, to discuss the current situation. :D
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:20 am
Instead of starting a thread for each war, I should have started a Situation thread, to discuss the current situation. :D
Would save a bit of server space.

Or is it byte? :geek:

But you're right, you should have just made a Today's War/Crisis/Situation like I suggested last time. Not only is recycling threads great for the virtual environment, but I think a slightly more light-hearted view on the most serious of topics would probably be fitting, given how much traders appreciate psychology and human behavioural patterns etc, and could make people rage less at each other.
Derek27

Kai wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:23 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:20 am
Instead of starting a thread for each war, I should have started a Situation thread, to discuss the current situation. :D
Would save a bit of server space.

Or is it byte? :geek:

But you're right, you should have just made a Today's War/Crisis/Situation like I suggested last time. Not only is recycling threads great for the virtual environment, but I think a slightly more light-hearted view on the most serious of topics would probably be fitting, given how much traders appreciate psychology and human behavioural patterns etc, and could make people rage less at each other.
Kim Jong Un tested another strategic warhead and is talking about reunifying Korea. I think another war thread could be in order. :lol:
Derek27

Chancellor warned by IMF that there's little room for big tax cuts. Doesn't matter though, he can have a little tax cut - it's still a tax cut. :D

Return to “Chill Out Area”