Betdaq Feedback/General Chat Thread

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
jimibt

I wonder if offering up a ZERO commission day for users that signup using a promo code might work??

this would be easy to police and would allow for trackable marketing conversions. It would also serve as a dual purpose event marketing tool. so something like Euros or the Olympics could be targeted and erstwhile BF users would have a direct way to leverage the maximum yield from their selected events... just a thought
gianni

Hi Enda,
Austria is unfortunatly not on your Countrylist. Are there any plans to open Betdaq for Austrian customers?
Best regards
Gianni
Euler

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:06 am
I wonder if offering up a ZERO commission day for users that signup using a promo code might work??

this would be easy to police and would allow for trackable marketing conversions. It would also serve as a dual purpose event marketing tool. so something like Euros or the Olympics could be targeted and erstwhile BF users would have a direct way to leverage the maximum yield from their selected events... just a thought
I think they have done that before. I remember Betdaq did 0% on the Grand National a few years back.
Betdaq

gianni wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:23 am
Hi Enda,
Austria is unfortunatly not on your Countrylist. Are there any plans to open Betdaq for Austrian customers?
Best regards
Gianni
Regretfully there are no plans for Austria.
Betdaq

jimibt wrote:

Can you explain the zero commission day? Do you mean that if you sign up you will always have 0% on a Monday as an example? I probably have this mixed up.
Betdaq

I think the recent Jason Trost and Matthew Trenhaile podcast is really interesting. I would hope that it shows the value for users like all of you in having Betdaq as an alternative. We are giving the exchange model a shot and hopefully you guys can get on board and see using us as an option.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b ... 1223927895
conduirez

Has Betdaq been hacked?

I got a weird email, saying they were updating their "Payment Pages" and telling me as part of this change I will have to add card details again, or is this a scam.
jimibt

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:19 pm
jimibt wrote:

Can you explain the zero commission day? Do you mean that if you sign up you will always have 0% on a Monday as an example? I probably have this mixed up.
you actually hit on something i'd never thought of that is a great idea - a 0% commission DAY (on a monday for example). this is genius and a huge marketing opportunity. but no, i'd literally just meant 0% commission on the 1st day that you activated/traded on your account.

hmm - like the way you're thinking tho!! :geek:
Betdaq

conduirez wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 pm
Has Betdaq been hacked?

I got a weird email, saying they were updating their "Payment Pages" and telling me as part of this change I will have to add card details again, or is this a scam.
This is a service message and genuine. We are rolling out instant withdrawals which will hopefully be of benefit to customers.
Betdaq

jimibt wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:27 pm
Betdaq wrote:
jimibt wrote:

you actually hit on something i'd never thought of that is a great idea - a 0% commission DAY (on a monday for example). this is genius and a huge marketing opportunity. but no, i'd literally just meant 0% commission on the 1st day that you activated/traded on your account.

We do 100 days 0% commission for new customers. I am also willing to give it to older customers who have not used their account in 6 months.
jimibt

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:14 pm
jimibt wrote:
Betdaq wrote:

We do 100 days 0% commission for new customers. I am also willing to give it to older customers who have not used their account in 6 months.
interesting... not used my BD account for 7 years, so if still active will definitely be one to ponder.
Betdaq

jimibt wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:18 pm
Betdaq wrote:
jimibt wrote:

interesting... not used my BD account for 7 years, so if still active will definitely be one to ponder.
Why ponder :D
jimibt

Betdaq wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:58 pm
jimibt wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:18 pm
Betdaq wrote:

Why ponder :D
indeed - tho that said, it would take some time to integrate BD as I'm fully api driven and any approach would need to ensure smooth comms between both api's which is not something that can be pulled together quickly. but definitely is beyond the ponder stage. that said, i did at one time use both the BF and BD api's together when looking for exchange arbs. then, it was more effort than the reward tbh but maybe as a mix 'n match approach could be interesting.
jamesedwards

Perhaps another thing to look at is the Betdaq account review process for those with sports trading as their lead income.

My Betdaq account has been on hold for several weeks now, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere despite providing bank statements, photo ID, and everything I can get out of Betfair to prove consistent long-term profits.

I went through the same process with Betdaq in 2021, and it took three months and 13 emails from me to resolve it back then. I have a feeling it's going to be the same this time around too.
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:39 pm
Perhaps another thing to look at is the Betdaq account review process for those with sports trading as their lead income.

My Betdaq account has been on hold for several weeks now, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere despite providing bank statements, photo ID, and everything I can get out of Betfair to prove consistent long-term profits.

I went through the same process with Betdaq in 2021, and it took three months and 13 emails from me to resolve it back then. I have a feeling it's going to be the same this time around too.
My fears were unsubstantiated. Account resolved within 15 mins of this post. :)

Return to “Betdaq exchange”