football liquidity triggering query

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
J21MYC

Hi all,

I'm having decent success with laying draws and using a CS insurance but having problems when the liquidity is low in the market so the correct market scores are very low odds like 1.55 for all my CS betting at the start of the match, so how can I setup a way that a lay bet on a draw is only placed on the match odds market if the correct score market is at a certain volume

Thanks in advance
Dallas

You'd create a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule and apply it to the CS market and Store the value of the Traded Volume for the Event with a name of your choice

Then create a 'Place Lay Bet' rule and apply it to the MO market and add a Stored Value condition to test the Stored Value for the Event named (whatever you called it) is greater than £X

There is a step by step guide here on passing information from 1 market to another
viewtopic.php?t=16230
jamesedwards

As well as traded volume think about using 'Book Percentage Condition'. This is what I would use. eg a condition that the back book <105% and lay book is >95%. Then loosen or tighten the thresholds as you see fit.
J21MYC

jamesedwards wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:36 pm
As well as traded volume think about using 'Book Percentage Condition'. This is what I would use. eg a condition that the back book <105% and lay book is >95%. Then loosen or tighten the thresholds as you see fit.
Great shout never even thought of doing that, that will be a lot better, thanks
Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:38 pm
You'd create a 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule and apply it to the CS market and Store the value of the Traded Volume for the Event with a name of your choice

Then create a 'Place Lay Bet' rule and apply it to the MO market and add a Stored Value condition to test the Stored Value for the Event named (whatever you called it) is greater than £X

There is a step by step guide here on passing information from 1 market to another
viewtopic.php?t=16230
OK so scrap that idea, how would i do that for book% instead, is it that same protocol but do one stored value for back book% of the market and one for lay book% of the market in the Cs market, then into match odds and do Stored Value condition?

Sorry for all the questions
J21MYC

Sorted it thanks for your help 👍

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”