Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:22 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:44 pm
I got £1 on in-running. :)
Nice work, did you get this one too :)
No I didn’t. Still trying to refine my triggers. :(
PeterLe

Keep at it, hard to catch though
(well done anyway, you now have 700 x £1 bets to play with )
Archery1969

PeterLe wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Keep at it, hard to catch though
(well done anyway, you now have 700 x £1 bets to play with )
Yeah I got a nice buffer to play with now.

It’s obvious there is allot of money to be made and lost in-play. Not much about it in the internet though that I can find. Probably for obvious reasons. I guess if your at the track at various points then you have one hell of an edge over everyone else.
beermonsterman

Any one get a bite of this today ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Screenshot_20230629_203543_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beermonsterman

Traded yesterday and only managed to catch this 1 i must be going backwards ??
Feels hard to spot my usual trades or the markets are just not back to form yet anyone else trade yesterday ? if it carry's on like this i will forget what i'm looking for :lol:
would of been a good day for IP traders..
ShaunWhite

beermonsterman wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:40 am
Feels hard to spot my usual trades or the markets are just not back to form yet anyone else trade yesterday ? if it carry's on like this i will forget what i'm looking for :lol:
Is there such thing as a usual type of market? Days of the week are different as are times of the year. It's a reason you have to go though at least 2 annual cycles to get good at this, one to experience it and one to do something about it.

Good day for IP.? Well good for the people who took money from people who didn't have a good day and lost it. ;)
beermonsterman

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:23 am
beermonsterman wrote:
Is there such thing as a usual type of market? Days of the week are different as are times of the year. It's a reason you have to go though at least 2 annual cycles to get good at this, one to experience it and one to do something about it.

Good day for IP.? Well good for the people who took money from people who didn't have a good day and lost it. ;)
Yes i've been through the mill more than 2 years i got my edge (correction i got my trading plan) just perfecting it as time goes on i know what races to trade and ones not to bother too much with i used to cold trade but changed it up to race selection which has put my success through the roof .
I dont trade inplay its too much too soon but i do watch price movement and watch the race live on BF pics so got an idea for what will continue to get backed inplay or what will drift
Still dont know how close i am to making anything of it but slow works for me dont rush anymore i dont suffer the FOMO like i used to time will tell :?:
Last edited by beermonsterman on Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beermonsterman

beermonsterman wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:15 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:23 am
beermonsterman wrote:

Yes i've been through the mill more than 2 years i got my edge just perfecting it as time goes on i know what races to trade and ones not to bother too much with i used to cold trade but changed it up to race selection which has put my success through the roof .
I dont trade inplay its too much too soon but i do watch price movement and watch the race live on BF pics so got an idea for what will continue to get backed inplay or what will drift
Still dont know how close i am to making anything of it but slow works for me dont rush anymore i dont suffer the FOMO like i used to time will tell :?:
Sorry admin i'm waffling on in the wrong Thread as usual :D
beermonsterman

How Ironic :lol: :lol:
beermonsterman

beermonsterman wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:30 pm
How Ironic :lol: :lol:
lotora

The winner
Dallas

Some wild swings here ahead of Demarks match against San Marino later
Demark MO.jpg
Crazyskier

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:23 pm
Some wild swings here ahead of Demarks match against San Marino later

Demark MO.jpg
Made me chuckle! 😁

CS
lotora

the winner

Return to “Trading Horse racing”