Today's Horse Racing

The sport of kings.
jamesedwards

CloseBets wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:29 pm
Euler wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:33 pm
Looks like they are voiding bets inplay
My Bots were firing in loads of bets inplay cos x-matching was off, I didn't have any bets voided as far as I know and was firing start to finish. All data was valid and coming through fine on polling although I noticed streaming prices seemed to be all over the shop . Which bets were being voided?
No bets were voided to my knowledge.
Mastermind

Here my UK/IRE-Horses results from today. Done with a 120 Pound account. Nearly 50% profit on a single day. 20 races traded, 20 of them green. Haha. Just in case that still people are talking about if Peters and Dallas and all the others fantastic Work is fake or not. It´s of course working. And of course not every day with 100% green results, but yes ... funny sunday. Achieved with a mix of scalping, rebound trading, and a little bit of bot play. Three or four times I was In-Play .. but always with very small stakes out of my profit, never the original bank at risk.

So excuse me, now I have to go to my balcony and have to wave to the crowd. :D Just joking ... :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

Mastermind wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:15 pm
Here my UK/IRE-Horses results from today. Done with a 120 Pound account. Nearly 50% profit on a single day. 20 races traded, 20 of them green. Haha. Just in case that still people are talking about if Peters and Dallas and all the others fantastic Work is fake or not. It´s of course working. And of course not every day with 100% green results, but yes ... funny sunday. Achieved with a mix of scalping, rebound trading, and a little bit of bot play. Three or four times I was In-Play .. but always with very small stakes out of my profit, never the original bank at risk.

So excuse me, now I have to go to my balcony and have to wave to the crowd. :D Just joking ... :D
Needs more losses, GJ otherwise :)
Mastermind

Of course .. but not today ... haha ... :D
Crumpets

17k lay bet on the fave at Kempton, just before the off...
firlandsfarm

Crumpets wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 pm
Imperial Guard? ... looks like the layer knew something! :shock:
Crumpets

firlandsfarm wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:55 am
Crumpets wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:03 pm
Imperial Guard? ... looks like the layer knew something! :shock:
That's the one. I think you're right
Lynskey888

The Racing Post race summary reads: “Trainer’s rep could offer no explanation for the poor form shown.” :roll:
Beagle

Not trading but a programme on ITV1 called ‘it’s showtime’ some might be interested in.

Recording it, will watch after the footy!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/itv ... 599840.amp
Beagle

Beagle wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 pm
Not trading but a programme on ITV1 called ‘it’s showtime’ some might be interested in.

Recording it, will watch after the footy!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/itv ... 599840.amp
Was abit naff really. They had a laugh though.
lotora

Ayr delay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Amazing late move in the Scottish Grand National
greenmark

Tried to get a bet on the 17:45. Still waiting. Usless dicks.
Safeway

Following a purple patch manually trading races with TPD I dropped a b#ll#ck last night! I can't quite work it out.

I can't find much info on Aqueduct 19:56. The declared winner 'Disappearance' was clearly 2nd on TPD. Yes...this does happen sometimes. The thing is, my usual 'final check' seemed to fail too unless my can of beer caused me to misread things....

Was there a post-race decision by officials?

It won't get my money back but I like knowing what happened when something odd occurs if it did.

Have a good day all.

gstar1975

Safeway wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:08 am
Following a purple patch manually trading races with TPD I dropped a b#ll#ck last night! I can't quite work it out.

I can't find much info on Aqueduct 19:56. The declared winner 'Disappearance' was clearly 2nd on TPD. Yes...this does happen sometimes. The thing is, my usual 'final check' seemed to fail too unless my can of beer caused me to misread things....

Was there a post-race decision by officials?

It won't get my money back but I like knowing what happened when something odd occurs if it did.

Have a good day all.

What bet/trade did you place? What was the winning distance between 1st and 2nd?

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/rac ... 4-claiming

checkout the SP book % overround is 160% on the results page, there was a Non runner not sure if that impacted anything. Original Fav NR.

Return to “Trading Horse racing”