Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Derek27

I had to look up the scoring system for T20 cricket in case I was missing something. :lol:

I didn't panic as I was trading to small stakes and waited for the price to come down, coming away with a small profit. But I would have done so much better if I put my green-up bets on the ladder instead of waiting for them and getting beaten by the 5-second delay. I can really see the potential in Cricket trading, especially with the amount of money you get in the markets.
mcgoo

Sorry if you have covered this before Emmson but where do you watch the games..BF Live?
Emmson

mcgoo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:35 pm
Sorry if you have covered this before Emmson but where do you watch the games..BF Live?
I don't pay for any tv subscriptions, none whatsoever, there is something wrong with my satellite dish anyway so I would have to get that fixed if I was to subscribe to Sky/BT

Five Live Xtra BBC Radio 4 is my most important tool it pays for my tv license over and over every year, Sri Lanka New Zealand test match starting tomorrow is being streamed on 365.....CPL starting soon is also usually streamed on 365
mcgoo

Emmson wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:51 pm
mcgoo wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:35 pm
I don't pay for any tv subscriptions, none whatsoever, there is something wrong with my satellite dish anyway so I would have to get that fixed if I was to subscribe to Sky/BT

Five Live Xtra BBC Radio 4 is my most important tool it pays for my tv license over and over every year, Sri Lanka New Zealand test match starting tomorrow is being streamed on 365.....CPL starting soon is also usually streamed on 365
Thanks mate
Emmson

megarain wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:05 pm
Eng county champ has a level of liquidity which makes it impossible to trade.

No one cares about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Kent 40 all out and before that Essex lost 9 wickets earlier today, Essex need 153 to win. Inexplicable that amount of wickets in so short a period. :shock:
Emmson

Very enjoyable win
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

What a shame Mohammed Amir retiring from red ball aged 27 :cry:
greenmark

My experience of Five Live Xtra BBC Radio 4 is that its WAY behind the play.
Am I missing something?

"Five Live Xtra BBC Radio 4 is my most important tool it pays for my tv license over and over every year, Sri Lanka New Zealand test match starting tomorrow is being streamed on 365.....CPL starting soon is also usually streamed on 365"
Emmson

greenmark wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:37 pm
Am I missing something?
If you're listening on DAB radio and not freeview built into modern tvs you might be missing something. Test them together and you will hear and then add Five Live Xtra on-line version then you will really find out about what a delay sounds like.

"Way behind the play!" not for me its not absolutely not...I'm not saying you are beating everyone else but that no one is beating you unless they are actually courtsiding from the ground. Analogue radio TMS is as quick as anything out there.

These are my experiences anyway
greenmark

Emmson wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:02 pm
greenmark wrote:
Am I missing something?
If you're listening on DAB radio and not freeview built into modern tvs you might be missing something. Test them together and you will hear and then add Five Live Xtra on-line version then you will really find out about what a delay sounds like.

"Way behind the play!" not for me its not absolutely not...I'm not saying you are beating everyone else but that no one is beating you unless they are actually courtsiding from the ground. Analogue radio TMS is as quick as anything out there.

These are my experiences anyway
Okey Dokey! Will do that comparison. Cheers for the 'heads up'!
Emmson

Baffling decision from Windies to bowl, market is giving up on them already.
firlandsfarm

greenmark wrote:
Am I missing something?
Can't say how far behind it is but it's way ahead of Sky! :)
Emmson

Yes! draw in Jamaica is on the table.
Emmson

Emmson wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:40 pm
Yes! draw in Jamaica is on the table.
Not for long!

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”