Betfair Cricket trading : Today's Cricket

T20, IPL, Test matches or the Ashes, discuss it here.
Post Reply
Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:43 am

:o BJ Watling fell just before tea!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7950
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am

Nice work! Taken time off cricket but I think I'll take a look again next week.

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:13 am

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am
Nice work! Taken time off cricket but I think I'll take a look again next week.
Got to make hay here Derek as the execrable Talk Sport have the radio rights to England's tour of South Africa rendering my tick nicking not viable.

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:35 am

Bugger I lost ground in that final session of day 2 :roll: I will think about where I go.....probably levelling up, too dangerous to sit on the draw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:40 am

The rewards for camping out on the draw are enticing and but I can't trust Root's England,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:33 am

I want to be out of this for now, Root's England have surprised me today with the way they have knuckled down but as I pointed out earlier they do possess bouncebackability
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spreadbetting
Posts: 2746
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Emmson wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:13 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am
Nice work! Taken time off cricket but I think I'll take a look again next week.
Got to make hay here Derek as the execrable Talk Sport have the radio rights to England's tour of South Africa rendering my tick nicking not viable.
How many ticks you normally aiming for Emmson? Thanks

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:21 pm

spreadbetting wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Emmson wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:13 am
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:55 am
Nice work! Taken time off cricket but I think I'll take a look again next week.
Got to make hay here Derek as the execrable Talk Sport have the radio rights to England's tour of South Africa rendering my tick nicking not viable.
How many ticks you normally aiming for Emmson? Thanks
1 but sometimes you can get much more than 1

Just woke up at 4.20pm on a Sunday, these are the sacrifices I make. :?

User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 7950
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Unusually I was up before midday today. :D Hardest thing about Sundays is getting up before the supermarkets shut, at 4pm, not to mention missing all the daylight.

Emmson
Posts: 1447
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:30 pm

That forecast for day 5 in New Zealand has to improve otherwise there will be not much to do. What a terrible mess of a weather site DEPLORABLE!

https://www.metservice.com/maps-radar/r ... ast/3-days

Post Reply

Return to “Betfair Cricket trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest