Greyhound Mystique

Any markets not covered in the other boards
wearthefoxhat

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:31 pm
T3 wins!!!!
:shock: The games bent.... ;)

Not unfancied in the market. At least with a sprinter being put up, over the normal distance, it suggests it's likely to sharp out the boxes. Won't matter which box it goes in, it'll get a clear run.
sniffer66

Interesting differences in my data re posted site best times and my calculated best from the form table
Currently I'm only taking the last 6 times for "RealBest" - getting a picture of recent performance. But at no point should my RealBest figure be lower than Best - it often is
Will add a "career" one shortly.
Definitely more reliable than the site Best - which is often posted as slower than the Last time !

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:39 pm
Interesting differences in my data re posted site best times and my calculated best from the form table
Currently I'm only taking the last 6 times for "RealBest" - getting a picture of recent performance. But at no point should my RealBest figure be lower than Best - it often is
Definitely more reliable than the site Best - which is often posted as slower than the Last time !

Capture.JPG
I think Archery had some early problems getting the best times data to match up.
Archery1969

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:38 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:31 pm
T3 wins!!!!
:shock: The games bent.... ;)

Not unfancied in the market. At least with a sprinter being put up, over the normal distance, it suggests it's likely to sharp out the boxes. Won't matter which box it goes in, it'll get a clear run.
Putting a known sprinter in T3 (middle) so it has best chance of getting clear.

Is that a bent race or what ? 🙁
sniffer66

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Capture.JPG
I think Archery had some early problems getting the best times data to match up.
yes, I saw that hence why I calc it myself. The sites dont appear to state where they get those numbers from. Possibly best over grade\trap ? I can't see how grade affects speed tho - a time is a time
wearthefoxhat

sniffer66 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:45 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 pm
sniffer66 wrote:

Capture.JPG
yes, I saw that hence why I calc it myself. The sites dont appear to state where they get those numbers from. Possibly best over grade\trap ? I can't see how grade affects speed tho - a time is a time
Grade won't effect time, as you say a time is a time.

The grader will use a band of times = a band of grades. So if a grey does a particularly fast time, (unexpected), then be sure that's going up at least 2 grades and in against better dogs coming down in grade too. (the graders don't like getting caught out)

The timeform site show a master seed which is the rating/band for that grey. When sorting them into order it's easy to see the higher master seeded runner(s) in the A3 compared to the A4 race.

A3Newc.jpg
A4Newc.jpg

If I were inclined, I'd use the master seeds as a foundation, and then cross refer the times and other data.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

ignore the figures, still a work in progress.
Thanks to Archery for the inspiration
c6.JPG
Archery1969

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:43 am
Thanks to Archery for the inspirationc6.JPG
Nice one. :)

How do you get those stripes on Trap 6 ? :roll:
wearthefoxhat

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:27 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:

I asked the same a while back. :D

trap6.jpg
Archery1969

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:37 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:27 pm
MemphisFlash wrote:

I asked the same a while back. :D

trap6.jpg
Jesus, that simple. :)
MemphisFlash

and the pupil becomes the master
yoda.jpg
Archery1969

Life is good. :D
gallyn

https://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/

Is this website only unavailable for me?
I got an Error 903 Fastly internal
murdok

gallyn wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:51 am
https://greyhoundbet.racingpost.com/

Is this website only unavailable for me?
I got an Error 903 Fastly internal
working here ;)
MemphisFlash

Still working on my Sheet.

Capture.jpg

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”