Other markets : Formula 1

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Post Reply
User avatar
marksmeets302
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Thu May 05, 2016 10:31 am

With Max Verstappen replacing Kvyat the spanish GP has some extra excitement. Not very often I make a bet for sentimental reasons, but in this case I can't help it. Go Max!

User avatar
marksmeets302
Posts: 505
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Unbelievable!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Looking forward to seeing Nico crowned as champ tomorrow.

...and looking at how the 2017 Red Bull is shaping up I wouldn't be suprised if Max wins next year.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 8751
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:38 pm

ShaunWhite wrote:Looking forward to seeing Nico crowned as champ tomorrow.
Dont speak to soon... ;)

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:50 am

Well, Lewis showed himself to be the sulking, moaning brat he his, again. So glad every single one of the C4 team thought the same. He even said there'd been nobody there to help him! (thanks team!).

Was so good when Seb passed Max and defended Nico's tail. There was no way on earth Seb was going to try and pass Nico. Seb dislikes Lewis and is a fellow countryman. Lewis didn't even have the balls to 'back it up' when it needed to be done, ie at the first corner. Boo hoo, ha ha.

My 85yo mum was please 'Rosco' won.

oliver123
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Well, he's shown himself to be the jackanapes punk, whose lost in gross egotism, the narcotic narcissist, a braggert and, based on yesterday's performance towards the end, a wee dangerous pudenda! I can only wish that Mercedes do the correct and moral thing and get rid of him. He deliberately put other drivers in potential danger and even ignored a message from technical boss, Paddy Lowe, to 'speed things up.'

Nope, Mr Lowe, ditch him for someone who is clear thinking, level-headed and prudent. As for Hamilton, well, he's always got Rita Ora to ride. I am sure he's got plenty fuel in his wee tank for her.

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16097
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:37 pm

I was told at the start of the season that everything would be done to ensure he couldn't win this year because of this attitude. It wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat next year.

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Euler wrote:I was told at the start of the season that everything would be done to ensure he couldn't win this year because of this attitude. It wouldn't surprise me to see a repeat next year.
Told by who? Paranoid Lewis?

He had every chance to win...he lost it becuase he had so many terrible starts!
Then, 2/3 of the way through the season he said he'd 'gone away and put in lots of practice at them'. I don't imagine Toto had to tell Nico to go and practice.

User avatar
Crazyskier
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 pm

ShaunWhite wrote:Well, Lewis showed himself to be the sulking, moaning brat he his, again. So glad every single one of the C4 team thought the same. He even said there'd been nobody there to help him! (thanks team!).

Was so good when Seb passed Max and defended Nico's tail. There was no way on earth Seb was going to try and pass Nico. Seb dislikes Lewis and is a fellow countryman. Lewis didn't even have the balls to 'back it up' when it needed to be done, ie at the first corner. Boo hoo, ha ha.

My 85yo mum was please 'Rosco' won.
I echo this sentiment completely.

SOOO glad that Seb didn't pressure Nico and that now the whole world knows what an utterly arrogant self-centred prick Lewis is!

User avatar
ShaunWhite
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:42 am

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 pm

Crazyskier wrote: I echo this sentiment completely.

SOOO glad that Seb didn't pressure Nico and that now the whole world knows what an utterly arrogant self-centred prick Lewis is!
I'm so glad we agree crazyskier, there's plenty we disagree about elsewhere so it's nice to be on friendly terms again. There's nothing like a common enemy for uniting people :)

Post Reply

Return to “Other markets”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest