X Factor

Any markets not covered in the other boards
PeterLe

Nice Call LeTiss! Wish I had put 20 on now! :D
I got on at 140 for a tenner, think I'll just let it ride given what Zapata has just said..I think she could down to the last three if she is re-instated too
freddy

Well done if anyone has made a few quid out of this :), not sure why the odds are what they are.

but imo There is no way in hell Ella will actually be reinstated, she was voted out fair and square by the public :? and i carn't see itv wanting to have to refund all the phone votes, which is what they would almost have to do :) or face a huge s**t storm :lol: .

The situation with Amelia lily last year was actually very different, she had not been voted out by the public, she was a wild card on the 1st live show but didn't get through to the finals.

when cokecoza got kicked out they went to a second wild card vote and she then won his spot on the show.

a eliminated contestant would never go back in imo.
Big brother did try this once with Nikki Grahame, but they got into alot of trouble over it and had alot of complaints and were fined.
Don't think xfactor would be that stupid imo 8-)
Zapata

Sky BET

X Factor 2012 Ella Henderson to be reinstated NOW 5/1 (was 7/2)

http://www.skybet.com/tv-and-film-specials/x-factor
bett12or

Yes, the stuff that goes with votes from public, votes in the deadlock.
Ethanol

Is someone trying to send a message about Christopher Maloney?!
Christopher Maloney.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
freddy

Ella's finally gone to 1000 i see :lol:

not sure what that was all about :o

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”