Peter Webbs Seminar

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Markoz

Hello

Ive got an idea and question in one. I kno that seminar is in UK and cost pretty much money. I kno it is worth it but for some people that is unreachable. This is the most wanted thing but i would need to spend all my money for flight and pay for seminar, also im not sure if i would understand everything cause english isnt good enough to get all words, especially when speaker talks fast. Scalping/swing trade is in my eyes the best way to earn on Betfair and in my eyes one of the hardest thing to learn by myself without any advices. All i can do is watch and watch, then try to follow all videos, but im most time wrong ;/. Have u thought Peter about releasing ebook or book which contains maybe just a part of seminar, no need to contain every trick. Im more than sure that all those people who would love but just cant get on seminar would buy ebook or book and slowly read and translate each word which is unknown to understand and get on right way. If somebody touched this subject earlier sorry then, didnt check forum.

Markoz
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are looking at better ways to service overseas customers so if you drop us a note we can keep you on the mailing list. We don't think just an e-book would do the trick so we are looking beyond that to proper tuition. If you are in any doubt then we wouldn't recommend spending a fortune getting here, as telling you how the market moves and why is just the start. From there you need to get in lots of practice executing strategies so it's worth doing that anyway even before you do any formal training.

We recently moved offices and now have an ex Betfair guy on board, so watch this space for new material and courses. We had a long think about the best way to take the training forward so we look forward to bringing that to everybody.
chrishorne

Peter,
Although I live in England, I, as a single parent would find getting 2 or 3 days off to get to Hook quite difficult as i most definately would need to stay over. I have had Dave raybould visit my house but still feel a piece of the jigsaw is missing. Therefore what about filming 1 of your day seminars & accompany this with a questions & answer forum, say the day after, that way we could go over your course at our own pace.
Chris Horne
JohnBA

It would be great if you could find a solution for this . I'm from Eastern Europe and although I love London(been there 2 times :D ) it's gonna be difficult to find a way to attend your seminar .

John
RegLaing

My suggestion is to use "Webinbar" / Skype.
This is a free service for those who have downloaded and registered a contact address with Skype.
Talk, video, show screen shots etc for as long as you like anywhere in the world free of charge.
It is possible to set this up for a fee payment to the facilitator. Handout material could be either downloaded or posted prior to the session.
Saves on travel, accommodation etc for those outside GB.
RegLaing
Sydney, Aust
fuzzer54

chrishorne wrote:Peter,
Although I live in England, I, as a single parent would find getting 2 or 3 days off to get to Hook quite difficult as i most definately would need to stay over. I have had Dave raybould visit my house but still feel a piece of the jigsaw is missing. Therefore what about filming 1 of your day seminars & accompany this with a questions & answer forum, say the day after, that way we could go over your course at our own pace.
Chris Horne
Unlikely to happen as the video would almost certainly find its way on to the world wide web and seriously devalue Peter's courses, thus affecting future profits.
evertonian

What about a DVD of Peter trading a day / a week of racing with commentary about why he entered / exited and put it for sale to all Bet Angel Users ?

A DVD of Peter trading a load of races including his thoughts would be invaluable in my opinion.

I understand that there are videos on You Tube etc, but none of them are a full days trading. Any thoughts would be appreciated
CaerMyrddin

I agree with fuzzer, can't see that happenn...
Alpha322

evertonian wrote:What about a DVD of Peter trading a day / a week of racing with commentary about why he entered / exited and put it for sale to all Bet Angel Users ?

A DVD of Peter trading a load of races including his thoughts would be invaluable in my opinion.

I understand that there are videos on You Tube etc, but none of them are a full days trading. Any thoughts would be appreciated
Totally agree, i made all sacrifices to attend for tommorow finacially and pysically as i know it will give me a better insight into tradeing, even if i lived abroad i will take a flight over for it, if your dedicated and want to learn you put in the effort
grigsy12

Alpha322 wrote:even if i lived abroad i will take a flight over for it, if your dedicated and want to learn you put in the effort
Easy to say when you don't live in Australia.
millhog

I've got say although I sympathise with the guy who lives in Oz I have to say if you are really serious then you will find a way to attend.

I attended yesterday and it was superb. Worth every penny.

Anyone suggesting stuff is emailed out has not really thought this through as it would appear online and be shared about and before you know it everyone is employing the same trading tactics and we are all stuffed!?

Of course I may have missed the point...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are exploring a number of areas but one of the main problems is delivery. People expect somebody who can actually trade to deliver content and it's difficult to get real traders to train, but especially during prime trading hours. This is one of the reasons the course is held on a Monday usually as this is low impact from both sides.

We have a number of things we are looking at, so I wouldn't rule anything out. We did some work for Betfair Austrailia last year so that isn't exactly out of the question, but it would most likely occur over the quieter winter period in the UK. Ahead of that we would have to look for additional training methods for oversea's customers.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”