Peter Webbs Seminar

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
millhog

I've got say although I sympathise with the guy who lives in Oz I have to say if you are really serious then you will find a way to attend.

I attended yesterday and it was superb. Worth every penny.

Anyone suggesting stuff is emailed out has not really thought this through as it would appear online and be shared about and before you know it everyone is employing the same trading tactics and we are all stuffed!?

Of course I may have missed the point...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are exploring a number of areas but one of the main problems is delivery. People expect somebody who can actually trade to deliver content and it's difficult to get real traders to train, but especially during prime trading hours. This is one of the reasons the course is held on a Monday usually as this is low impact from both sides.

We have a number of things we are looking at, so I wouldn't rule anything out. We did some work for Betfair Austrailia last year so that isn't exactly out of the question, but it would most likely occur over the quieter winter period in the UK. Ahead of that we would have to look for additional training methods for oversea's customers.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”