Laying A Draw help needed for a newbie

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
TraineeTrader

Hi All

Some great stuff on here but bit of a minefield sometimes trying to find info required so just have a question for some help.

I have downloaded the bet angel pro a couple weeks back, and up to now have only used practice mode. I am trying to get my head around the system and decided to focus on 2 strategies to begin with - laying the draw and scalping.

Anyway, if from what i have viewed and read has gone in properly, then i understand the of laying a draw is to wait until the lay draw goes as low as possible before placing eg after kick off, ideally under 2 but i am yet to witnesss it go that low, so i moved my perimeters to under 3. Then after the first goal you back at the higher price, simple?

However, i am struggling with the concept of always winning on this type of trade. I can understand the never losing and possible profit side but not always winning..

E.G.

Saturday 3.10pm draw on a match laid at 2.8
Approx 3.30 a goal is scored so i back at 4.

I am clearly in profit if it is a draw and wont lose any money if it isn’t a draw. But, the most likely outcome now is potentially it wont be a draw, how have i won anything if this was the outcome?

I was playing out back figures back and forth Saturday afternoon with this and it sent my head a bit dizzy so rather than try to be the next Einstein, i thought i would ask the question. How can i make the step from that position of possible profit and no loss, into a guaranteed profit?

Hope this makes sense?

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Dallas

TraineeTrader

I will take a look, many thanks.
TraineeTrader

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 pm
These threads should help

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11408
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11572
That helps a lot thanks. I think i was trying to make those calculations in my head (hence the mind mash) but those buttons do the trick.
Dallas

TraineeTrader wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 pm
These threads should help

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11408
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11572
That helps a lot thanks. I think i was trying to make those calculations in my head (hence the mind mash) but those buttons do the trick.
No probs, glad they helped
leeevo1978

HI

I'm new to bet angel , I tried to follow the youtube link on automation for Lay the draw & green up automatically

and Lay the field automatically , think its different process on the new version , is there a link I can paste these commands

thanks Lee
Dallas

leeevo1978 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:53 am
HI

I'm new to bet angel , I tried to follow the youtube link on automation for Lay the draw & green up automatically

and Lay the field automatically , think its different process on the new version , is there a link I can paste these commands

thanks Lee
Not quiet sure what your asking but laying the draw and laying the field in horse racing has not changed in the latest version/s

What exactly is it your looking for? automation to do it for you?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”