Does Practice Mode keep P & L ? Like Betfair does?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Timmeh

This has me stumped... basically, if do live mode BA trades and then visit Betfair, I can view Betfair Activity dropdown menu -> Exchange Profit & Loss menu item

Now with Period set to "Just For Today" and click "Get P & L", my BA Horse Racing trade activity is shown...
This great if in profit!
And of course an heads up if in loss as one's understanding etc, must be dodgy....

Well, I wish to learn various BA settings - the when's and how's etc. and the result of doing so.
ALL done in Practice Mode.
No need to blow the bank in feverish rounds of crazy betting is there?

My issue is that [from what I can see] there is no P & L logging going on when in Practice mode.
The Log file does not show this.
If info is available then sure would like to find it...!

TBH, being able to start a Practice Mode trading session using my current skill-set/knowledge-base to conduct 'the biz' and then when done - look at the P & L, well.... what a massive buz to see profit, yes?
If loss, well is good too, since I must hit the books again!!!

So ok, I'm hoping that have missed something here.

If not in BA, what a nice idea to have a Reset & Start New P&L Log ----> do trades,...,... ------> now View P&L Log.
Repeat above say for many times if so desire, to hone one's skill set AND to actually understand [well] what is going on when one takes one or more actions for a trade.

That, to me, would be real great feature [unless I've missed something :-]

Thanks in advance for your help!
Dallas

Timmeh

Dallas, a big THANK YOU - this will be good - will get to grips with all this info.
Oh boy... once again in pig heaven :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”