300 bank

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
brendansligo

what aurtomation would you start with if you had a 300 bank and what return would you expect per day

thanks brendan
JTEDL

Maybe have a browse on the automation threads here - viewforum.php?f=37

and some shared files for ideas here - viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238
MemphisFlash

so basically you have no idea and want us to tell you. how about doing some of the work yourself!!!
Derek27

brendansligo wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:36 pm
what aurtomation would you start with if you had a 300 bank and what return would you expect per day

thanks brendan
What makes you think it would return any profit?

Most people lose until they've learnt enough about trading, whether it's manual or automated.
BetScalper

brendansligo wrote:

thanks brendan
I wouldn’t worry about it as your bank will be gone in 7 days or less.
Emmson

brendansligo wrote:

thanks brendan
Forget about the smart alec replies and also forget about automation if your a newbie imo Put the hours in following the market of your chosen sport(s) observe, observe and observe. Hoover up any valuable insight you can find on here and anywhere else but keep an open mind as there is lots of conflicting advice and false trails.
Derek27

I think the OP is looking for a BA servant that will do it all for him and get a daily return!
spreadbetting

Alot depends on your strategies but realistically with enough markets you could double it with the wind in the right direction, it's when you scale up that it gets harder to double your stakes.

I'd have thought dogs/horses best bet for you to play a low risk high volume of markets, to utilise a small bank.
The Silk Run

I have a daily bank of £100 which I use to trade for one hour a day on a regular daily basis on Horse Racing markets. I trade pre, and in-play using semi automation. My strike rate is 98%, with the system, staking and loss recovery plan I have in place. In terms of financial returns I double my bank each and every day and this consistent over one year. So, it can be done, but requires a lot of perseverance, and fight or flight. It took me two years to develop this system.
weemac

The Silk Run wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm
I have a daily bank of £100 ........I double my bank each and every day and this consistent over one year. .
Why not re-invest your winnings daily and this time next year you'll be a multi trillionaire? Maybe you're happy to just stick where you are though. Yep, probably safer that way.
The Silk Run

Hi Hi Weemac

Thank you for your rather swift reply. Are you dark-side, Scalping. We could be COMMUNITY !!!
In anticipation I have added you to my list of Angels !!! Fear not .....

Kind regards
Minnie
LeTiss

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:24 pm
so basically you have no idea and want us to tell you. how about doing some of the work yourself!!!
Yes. This is why I turned off DM's many years back.......I was getting messages everyday from freeloaders
jimibt

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:25 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:24 pm
Yes. This is why I turned off DM's many years back.......I was getting messages everyday from freeloaders
LeTiss - ok if i DM you?? :D
mklim_irlpl

The Silk Run wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:25 am
Hi Hi Weemac

Thank you for your rather swift reply. Are you dark-side, Scalping. We could be COMMUNITY !!!
In anticipation I have added you to my list of Angels !!! Fear not .....

Kind regards
Minnie
Revenge trading in play wasn't a good idea in my case many many times.. :x
stueytrader

Though the OP was a little simplistic, not really getting the replies against them either.

And it might be fair enough to say they will 'just lose anyway' but if we'd all had that attitude then non of us would be here now either.

As this forum says 'we were all beginners once'....

I'd encourage everyone who wants to start trading - what is the market without more joining, so lets not promote negativity in any case. :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”