Notifications

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bests3lleruk

Hi I saw a video posted by Peter talking about setting up some sort of notifications in Bet Angel when a price 'spikes' or drops from it's sort of mean trading range very quickly in a short space of time and an alert can notify you of such a move. And indeed he has a headset on being fed these notifications while he's actively trading. I just want to know how can I find out about this feature and how to set it up for various things I may want to be notified about in a given market or markets? Can someone point me in the right direction, I've no idea if I'm posting in the correct place or anything, or where else to find the answer to this. I find the forums very confusing. Thanks.
Dallas

There are several ready-made alert examples in the shared files section that you might be able to use as a starting point, if you can't find exactly what you need if you post the link to Peters video your refering to it should be easy to advise the best to use and/or how to edit one of them
viewforum.php?f=66
bests3lleruk

Okay thanks for your help Dallas I'll take a look at that part of the forum

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”