Advanced Charts - Back and Lay Volume

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
lm1994

Does anybody know if there is a way to have the advanced charts display both the back and the lay volume separate of each other on each individual runner.

For example, if a large quantity of money is backed on a horse the volume on the chart would display as a large blue spike, whereas if a large quantity of money is used to lay the horse a volume spike would appear as pink?

The way i have my chart set up the volume is represented in green spikes and could be either back or lay money entering the market.

Many Thanks.
Trader Pat

lm1994 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Does anybody know if there is a way to have the advanced charts display both the back and the lay volume separate of each other on each individual runner.

For example, if a large quantity of money is backed on a horse the volume on the chart would display as a large blue spike, whereas if a large quantity of money is used to lay the horse a volume spike would appear as pink?

The way i have my chart set up the volume is represented in green spikes and could be either back or lay money entering the market.

Many Thanks.
If you use candlesticks in the advanced charting it should be pretty clear if its back or lay money.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”