Practice Mode

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
patrikerl

Hey

Is it possible or not to see my bets and the results for it. I can only see the "log" but that does not help.

If I am trying a software, to evaluate, I would really like it to be as close as to the reality.. It would be nice
to have hade a starting sum to play with and then follow it up to see the results of every bet. Is it
possible?

If not, how does it work in the live version?

If I "back" a bet and then "lay" a bet I would like it to be easy to see the net result.

Can someone help me with this issue and explain what is possible and what is not?
It is really frustrating not knowing, and checking after a few bets, how it came out!

Overall I like the software, although the graphics could be much better I think,

Also a little feedback from a potentionell customer:

It is about the guides , the videos, you have published. Overall I think it is way to fast and the quality
varies. Sometimes you can`t hear a thing and sometimes you talk to fast. I guess it is videos for
the Internationall customers. Peter is by far the man that takes it easy and explains good. I would
also suggest that you have a simple video that shows "step by step" how to make a trade.

Example: I was lokking on how to use the "ladder". That was really confusing. Simple is the key. Not
to tell me that it is simple but to show me it in a simple way as I am a beginner. It took me hours
to find out just to make a back bet and then a lay bet and then "close it" It could not find a way until
my brain startied working and ohhh the lay bet is the closing.

So I think the videos overall are for more experianced people using softwares like this in the betting
industri.

There are many many things that is great so I like the hole idea and I am going to be really good at it.
I just think that I could have saved a lot of hours having better videos and knowledge base.

Enough about that and I hope you can help med with my questions

Thank you so much

Patrik
sionascaig

Did you try?

https://online.betangelacademy.com/cour ... gel-Trader

In the "live" version you will be trading with your own BF account and so can see immediately what the impact of your trades are on your balance. Its also possible to get Profit & Loss figures for whatever time period you are interested in.

The test version is very much to allow you to get a feel for the software & test out automation's that you may run.
patrikerl

Ok

Thank you for the information.

I would say, in my opinion, that if you do not know if you did it correct there is a huge uncertainty, for me,
to move on to the live version and spend my real money on several bets before I get it correct.

What I mean is regarding the software. Not that I have to win all the time:)

Example: When I use the "ladder" and "back" and then I "lay" to get my profit you can`t see it and you do not know whay happened. Only thing I see is in the log but that is not helpful and often it does not show the "lay" bet. I can see that it has been matched of course but not the rest.

So what happens is that now I am at the same stage as in the beginning with a lot of?

This little thing would have changed everything for me and I should say for many other beginners.

I have used several softwares in my time so it is not only that I am stupid:)

Well, I have to accept it and take it from there..

Again thank you

Patrik
sionascaig

You can see potential profit / exposure on the trading Profit Column on the trading ladder as soon as a bet is matched (both on practice & live modes)?
patrikerl

Thank you
Last edited by patrikerl on Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuco

...forgive me for saying so Patrik, but I think it might be best if you stay in practice mode until BA v25.1 is released.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”