betangel subscription for sale

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
iguess

Hi,

I spent a lot of time looking into betting.
I am a programmer and I made some scripts to simulate outcomes of situations and I run them on a previously 2 years database.

The result - my result - is that you cant make money on betting - the limits are so tight that makes me wonder if some people actually set them by placing the right bets at the right moment.

long story short story - I want to quit betting and sell my subscription if somebody want it. I think I still have ... 8 months and I give 2 for free.

Anybody?

Or can I ask betangel for my money back? :D

Cheers!
Merry Terry

Try trading?
iguess

I think this is what I was doing.

I simulated the placement of a bet at the morning price and then put a bet on the right direction at different percents and consider the max and min to see if they get matched.
dan_payne182

The betangel subscription is tied to your account username so its useless to anyone else. Not sure what BetAngel's refund policy is....if there is one :D
seaspaniel

sounds like you are a numbers person. You are correct in terms of the market being efficient. In the long run you can't beat the book by gambling.

However you ought to speak to Peter as he is big on the numbers. He can point you in the right direction as to what all the numbers mean and therefore how to make money from them.

For instance what the probability is of a trade on the favourite being filled i.e completely randomly BET or LAY for 1 tick? From this you can quite easily build a winning strategy.
MarketTrader

iguess wrote:Hi,

I spent a lot of time looking into betting.
I am a programmer and I made some scripts to simulate outcomes of situations and I run them on a previously 2 years database.
I would be interested in this data. Is it real time data?

Did you record from the opening of the market until the race was completed? What sample rate did you use when recording the data? At least five times per second would probably simulate the market and moves fairly accurately. Each time I have tried something like this my machine falls over with the amount of data being captured!

Plus my hard disk was rapidly filling up after just a couple of days! Let alone two years!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”