Dont fully understand the Green pounds indicator.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ivancarter

Hi all,
I have just started using this software yesterday. I started with the ladder screen where i managed to bet and lay a horse for a indicated 40p profit on the green pounds indicator on the screen by the 2 graph buttons. So i thought ok 40p profit for the first time is fine. However this never went into my account as it turns out the horse never won the race. So am i right in thinking that you only receive the amount indicated if the horse actually win ?? as all the videos etc dont say this.

Also is there a way of installing the software on 2 pc's ie one at work and one at home so that i can take full advantage of trading hours.

Cheers all,
rogerpalmtree

You need to hedge your bets by "greening up" otherwise you will only win that 40p if the horse wins. You will win less but it will be guarenteed. You can install bet angel on any computer you like
ivancarter

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the tip. I feel a bit stupid now but i suppose we all have to learn somehow.

I tried installing it on my PC at home but would not let me use the same serial number. maybe to do with it being the trial version, anyway i will clone my pc today and run it virtually tonight.

cheers

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”