advanced charting gets cpu usage to 100% ?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
nachtwacht

Hello,

just installed the pro version of BA and have a slight problem.

When I go to either one-click or the ladder interface and I open up an advanced chart, the cpu usage will go up to the maximum and will stay there, even when I close down the chart.

All settings are default (just installed it and have not changed anything)

Known problem or is it just me :(
mbb

I don't recall any similar complaints. Sounds like something for the support team?

regards,
nachtwacht

Allright, installed BA pro on my laptop (same installation files) and ofcourse, there I do not experience this problem. On both all I did was install BAPro and then went into the software and tried to do a chart.

So apperantly it has something to do with my main computer. Maybe someone will recognize something if I put the config here:

Dual pentium 3ghz
4gig RAM
Windows XP home edition (dutch, same as laptop)
Dual monitor NVidia Gforce 6700XL (will check if there are newer drivers but running these for some time now without any problems)

Basicaly the laptop is a slower cpu and has less ram so can not imagine thats the problem. Maybe someone wants to know something else about the computer ? Give me a hint in what direction to look ?

greetings
sbetts

I would try the updating graphics card drivers route. I had a similar issue also with a machine using a geforce card and new drivers fixed it.
nachtwacht

Problem solved. Updated to the latest NVidia drivers and now everything seems to work smoothly.

Thanks for the help

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”