My Bleep is Missing - I am bleepless and only hear the man.

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
nigelbleddfa

Hello
I am a new user of this software. I can get all the sounds apart from the one I really want - the bleep which tells me that a bet has been matched, How do I get this bleep to work , please ? I have sounds enabled but haven't heard a bleep at any time

Cheers
nachtwacht

I don't think you will get a bleep or sound when your orders are matched.

No idea why not... I could not find it in the software so I guess there never has been a demand for it or something.

I also miss it though....
nigelbleddfa

Hiya Mr Nachtwacht !
I used to see you on Paltalk. The manual says that there is a bleep but this could be a mistake as the means of switching off the bleep do not seem to have been provided.

Cheers!
nachtwacht

Hi Nigel, yes, I drop in there once in a while... Not the last few days since I have not done a lot in the last few days. Lazy :D But you will see me there again in the future.

You are referring to page 20 of the manual ? First paragraph ? This is the sound for an order being placed into the market, not matched unfortunatly.

If you are referring to that sound, I have read somewhere that it will depend on your computer if you do or do not hear this sound. It is computer generated by a small "bleeper" in your computer and not through the windows sound system. If it does not work you might very well not have this "bleeper" inside your computer. (sorry for the bleeper, no idea how you call it in english :D )

But again, this sound only plays when you place an order in the market, not when it gets executed.

Greetings
nigelbleddfa

Hi Nachtwacht !

Bet Angel Support have confirmed what you have said. So, no bleep !
I will not be visiting the Paltalk room again as I will not be subscribing to that service.
Best Wishes

Nigel
nachtwacht

Lets hope it's clear that atleast 2 people would like a "bet matched" signal... who knows, they might make it someday :D

Did not realise that paltalk was going to cost money. Had not heard that. If so, then I won't be there also.

Greetings

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”