The betting psychic

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
sdistefano

just for laughs, enjoy...
http://www.psycholaysdogs.com/
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Interesting angle on things, must admit I've never tried that before, maybe I am missing out on a new strategy? :lol:
J.S.

My psychic ability allows me to identify those selections which will defy statistics and win anyway.
:lol:
Quinny

Okay, I will state here and now that I know this guy and have for 5 or 6 years, he does know what he is talking about.

Laugh at your peril because he would wipe the floor with you if you want to talk about laying horses. Maybe Maria could hold a conversation on his level but there are not many.

Paul, and that IS his real name has a very loyal following and has for many years, makes light of the psychic side but make no mistake that his mathematical understanding of laying is second to none. And I do mean none.

Don't believe me?

Put him to the test, I will even give you a personal intro but you will most definitely be eating humble pie.

If i knew as much about trading pre race as he does about laying horses
I would make AH look juvenile, and I am being totally sincere.

Quinny
PeterLe

Hi Simon
I'm intrigued!

I can live with the logic/mathematical priniciples; that's fine (in fact that's what I do)...but the mystic meg bit..doesn't cut it for me..

So..what I was about to say was "Introduce me to this guy and I'll trial his predictions for February to level stakes and I'll post the results on here for everyone.."..but I have a really busy in February and will be traveling quite a bit (inc over seas)...so maybe somone else on the forum (Perhaps someone who trades the dogs) will pick up the mantle if the betting psychic is up for it??
What do you think??
Regards
Peter
ducati01

Hi Gents

As for my self I don't know really what I think to the phyic bit, having said that when trading I do use a little intuition.

In the hope of saving a lot of work, I have been working with Psycho for well over a year. I must say at this point, I have not done any work on the dogs with him but his results are second to none. I do know how the system works.

If it's O.K. to post links ? All results can be found on the attached forum.

If links are not allowed could addmin please delete it ?

http://horseracingsystemsuk.com/forum/l ... ORUM_ID=32

Regards

Greg ( Espana )
psycho

Hi everyone

I thought that I'd drop in and answer some of my critics and thank those who have supported me.

Firstly, I have been posting my dog laying selections here: http://horseracingsystemsuk.com/forum/t ... hichpage=1 since 24 November 2006. The forum date/time stamps all posts so there is no opportunity for me to fix the results - not that I would anyway. The strike rate of the system has been increasing slowly over this time frame and now stands at 91.00%. The average odds of the losing bets is 5.02/1. I've had winning runs of 74, 70 and a few over 60. Anyone who thinks that maintaining this strike rate over this period of time is easy is more than welcome to try.

I use a combination of a pretty good selection system, a mathematical process called Mean Reversion and a smattering of the 'woo-woo-woo' stuff. You may not believe in psychic ability and I'm not sure that I do. However, given the results, it is difficult to argue with and, believe me, I've tried.

Anyone who wants to scoff at the results is more than welcome. There again, how do you explain the results over a period of time which exceeds 3 years.

By the way, I was contacted by Martin Richardson of Freetipster.co.uk after being contacted by a potential user of the system. Martin asked if he could review the system and asked me to send him my tips for a period of one month. Prior to reviewing my system, Martin wrote that he had yet to review a successful dog system. That changed when he reviewed Psycholaysdogs. He actually stated that it was possible to use it and make a profit.

Psycho :twisted:
SpikeyBob

Hi Psycho,

Welcome to the board! :)

I am more of a trader then punter myself, but I would also like to know what your longest losing streak is as well please?

Ta SB
andyfuller

Can I also ask why you don't just lay the selections yourself instead of getting £50 a month for it per subscriber?
psycho

Hi SB

In January 2007, I had a losing run of 4. In those days, the strike rate was only 88%. Since then, the system has been heavily modified and I'm pretty sure that I haven't had a losing run of more than 2.

Hi AndyFuller

I'm a full-time gambler and have been for a few years now. After a full day looking at a Betfair screen and horses, I'm ready for a rest. Also, I have to devote some time to my good lady. As such, I don't have time to lay the dogs during the day and my wife won't let me during the evening (bless). So, I sell the dog tips.

Psycho :twisted:
Joao

If you don't have time to lay your own selections, there are bots that can do that for you. My psychic abilities tell me that you already knew that.

Joao :twisted:
psycho

Hi Joao

I have a policy. Although Bet Angel is one of the best pieces of software that I've seen and although I worked in IT for 30+ years, I refuse to use bots on principal. I admit to being a bit of a control freak (or maybe even a freak full stop). If I lose money, I prefer to blame myself - not a bot. With a bot, you have to relinquish at least some control. That freaks me out.

I was actually given a bot free of charge by its creator a month ago. In fact, he even modified it for me free of charge. I used it to test things out and then developed a manual version - which works just fine.

Call me a luddite if you wish. But I prefer manual methods.

Psycho :evil:
nhughz

Liquidity on the dogs is so poor. Do your results, which are recorded to industry SP, reflect the reality of laying on Betfair??
psycho

Jaoao

There's another reason that I don't use bots. When using a bot, it's all too easy to just sit back, relax and let the bot do the grunt work. However, I find that you don't actually learn a great deal using a bot. There are things that I've learned that I am firmly convinced that I would not have learned had I been using a bot.

I'm not anti-bot, honestly. I just don't think that they suit everyone, including me.

Psycho :evil:
nhughz

I think you missed my question Paul...

Return to “Chill Out Area”