Ultimate Big Brother

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Iron

Is anyone else watching this?

With Big Mac in it (no doubt desperately trying to revive his career!), there should be some good moments!

Jeff
andyfuller

I've been watching it and it also makes for a really good market to trade. Jossie was a ridiculously short price prior to her quitting. Big Mac is unlikely to be evicted tonight IMO and is likely to command more air time as he will get more and more mad and abusive. I would say Brian is approaching a price that is worth a lay soon but not yet.

I have never seen any one as keen to get a Newspaper as Big Mac it was like he had been offered the lottery numbers in advance. His falling out with the tree that was shown last night was equally as funny as the above clip with him ending telling the tree to F Off :lol:

He is by far the most entertaining house mate at the moment and is sure to get up the nose of more house mates now he no longer has to be nice to them - he struggled to do that as it was reducing two of them to tears when supposedly being nice!
Iron

In 2001, Jack Dee won Celebrity Big Brother, despite being a miserable git throughout the programme, and constantly saying how keen he was to get out.

So the more Big Mac says he wants to leave, the more determined the public might be to keep him in!

BTW, I like this You Tube video, which shows the inimitable Big Mac telling off various members of the public:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXAK-2TQ_bA

Jeff
andyfuller wrote:I've been watching it and it also makes for a really good market to trade. Jossie was a ridiculously short price prior to her quitting. Big Mac is unlikely to be evicted tonight IMO and is likely to command more air time as he will get more and more mad and abusive. I would say Brian is approaching a price that is worth a lay soon but not yet.

I have never seen any one as keen to get a Newspaper as Big Mac it was like he had been offered the lottery numbers in advance. His falling out with the tree that was shown last night was equally as funny as the above clip with him ending telling the tree to F Off :lol:

He is by far the most entertaining house mate at the moment and is sure to get up the nose of more house mates now he no longer has to be nice to them - he struggled to do that as it was reducing two of them to tears when supposedly being nice!
Iron

Just a further thought.

By backing himself to be the first person to be evicted from Ultimate Big Brother, was Big Mac not effectively laying himself, in the sense that he was betting on himself failing?

And if so, is that not a bit like a striker betting on his team to lose a match he's playing in?

Jeff

PS I stopped watching the show when Big Mac was booted out. Him and Coolio were the only interesting characters in the programme!

Return to “Chill Out Area”