Greening Column Cells In The Main BA Interface Available In

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
mtrend

Hi,

I dont think they are but just to double check, can you reference the greening column in the main BA Interface on the One Click Screen in the Excel Spreadsheet ?

(By the greening column, I mean when you tick the greening box & it displays the amount of green or red you would have on each runner)

This would be really useful if we could reference these greening numbers live in the spreadsheet.
Bengal Daddy

Yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can we have this!!

I have been working on a system for ages that needs to utilise this.

I am willing to offer my arse for this!

PLEASE!!!

Tim.
PeterLe

Hi
We've requested this in the Excel section..
I understand that Col D in the spreadsheet will be used for this and that the function will be made available in a future release..

Betangel - Can you please provide a roadmap; which version will it be released in and can you give rough timescales please?
Thanks
Peter
Nero Tulip

I would also like to offer my arse for this info being available in the excel sheet, thank you. :mrgreen:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We would prefer not to commit and let you down on specifics. But once the next release is out of the way we will turn back to some of the requests like this. Next release is very close now, we are just doing diligence in testing live at the moment but the next release doesn't address this specific request.
Nero Tulip

I'd like to throw my right arm into the mix of limbs / organs being offered in return for this function. :mrgreen: :!: The more I use excel, the more I realise the power this would offer.
win2win

*Bump* :mrgreen:

This was mentioned Nov 09, anyone have any idea when it will appear in Excel? It'll save me one click :roll:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It is already in there and has been for a while? Which version are you using? Bet Angel is now up to version 1.24
win2win

:shock:

I'm on 1.23.7 .... Hmmm.... must have missed it somewhere then can't see it on the Excel sheet, will have to go through the instructions again. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”