Ladder view goes with just 2 columns

A place to discuss anything.
JacoboPolavieja

I think this is a bug, but maybe I'm the only one experiencing it.

The problem is after I visit a market with just two options (ie OU 2.5 goals), when I come back to a market with more than 2 selections (correct score one, for example), it will only display two columns instead of three.

Am I the only one suffering this?

Thanks!Cheers!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's not a known bug and we can't replicate it so there must be something else happening here?
J.S.

This did happen to me a few times, although it must be said quite rarely (perhaps once every 100 markets or so if that).

All I did to resolve it was close the market and reopen it and all the ladders were visible. Didn't really feel it was worth mentioning before as it was quite rare and easily resolved.

Since you brought it up though, thought I'd let you know you're not the only one who has seen this.
danum

me too. I had under/over 2.5 goals market open then switched to an evening greyhound race and the ladder only displayed 2 runners (one click screen ok). Like J.S I didn't email support as it only happened a few times.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Despite using it everyday we can't see this. If anybody can isolate it a bit better I am sure we can find the source of the issue. We will have a look at the code anyhow.
lilgreenback

Had a similar thing, it seems to be with Soccer Mystic, as described by others you sometimes end up with just two ladders.

As with JS I just thought it was one of those things and it would sort it's self once that market was closed go back in to the "guardian" screen and re-select the one playing up.

I thought it may have have been the computer, but if others have come across it to then at least we know it is not the machine.

LilGB

Return to “General discussion”