RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

Jukebox wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:35 am
I've just discovered that all my bots made maximum profits today - but just not in this particular universe!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... riment-spt
The theory that matter won the battle and cancelled out anti-matter, leaving a surplus of matter that made the universe is wrong. Anti-matter won the battle so the Sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see; are made of anti-matter.

Perhaps the real matter that matters existed in a universe before the big bang. :)
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:25 am
Jukebox wrote:
I've just discovered that all my bots made maximum profits today - but just not in this particular universe!

The theory that matter won the battle and cancelled out anti-matter, leaving a surplus of matter that made the universe is wrong. Anti-matter won the battle so the Sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see; are made of anti-matter.

Perhaps the real matter that matters existed in a universe before the big bang. :)
So what are the four elephants and the turtle made of?
5f92664e28622a4b0116b3f1cbc1ca41.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:03 am
Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:25 am
Jukebox wrote:

So what are the four elephants and the turtle made of?
5f92664e28622a4b0116b3f1cbc1ca41.jpg
I thought it was four elephants holding up the world. Didn't know anything about a turtle. :)
Derek27

It's ironic that while we're talking about parallel universes I duplicated a post. Got the usual message that somebody posted to the thread but it was obviously me. :lol:
Jukebox

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 am
I thought it was four elephants holding up the world. Didn't know anything about a turtle. :)
What do you think the Elephants are standing on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

The Mrs ordered a skip this week so I could empty the loft of old crap that had been stored by us and possibly people living here before us. At some point since yesterday, some TWAT has been through the skip and pulled out a tub of lime green paint, they must of thought it was a right laugh dripping it all over my drive and chucking it up the front of my house. Sitting on the sofa after my Sunday roast I hear some brakes squeal, I've jumped up (slight lie, I'm too fat for that) & looked through my window (the one I normally stalk my neighbour through) to see a group of teenagers going through the skip... at this point I'm still pissed about the previous incident which I have no idea who did it, so I've flown outside (like a superhero) and the first thing that's come out of my mouth is "oi fuck off" - I'm now pissed about my own behaviour, I went full on with these lads which means the little buggers will probably be back later tonight to empty the skip over my drive in order to teach me a lesson.
firlandsfarm

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:16 pm
The Mrs ordered a skip this week so I could empty the loft of old crap that had been stored by us and possibly people living here before us. At some point since yesterday, some TWAT has been through the skip and pulled out a tub of lime green paint, they must of thought it was a right laugh dripping it all over my drive and chucking it up the front of my house. Sitting on the sofa after my Sunday roast I hear some brakes squeal, I've jumped up (slight lie, I'm too fat for that) & looked through my window (the one I normally stalk my neighbour through) to see a group of teenagers going through the skip... at this point I'm still pissed about the previous incident which I have no idea who did it, so I've flown outside (like a superhero) and the first thing that's come out of my mouth is "oi fuck off" - I'm now pissed about my own behaviour, I went full on with these lads which means the little buggers will probably be back later tonight to empty the skip over my drive in order to teach me a lesson.
That's 'modern society' for you (not you James, the kids! :) ). When I was a teenager I wouldn't dream of going through a skip without asking for permission. The contents of the skip still belong to the owner until abandoned.
jamesg46

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:51 am
jamesg46 wrote:
That's 'modern society' for you (not you James, the kids! :) ). When I was a teenager I wouldn't dream of going through a skip without asking for permission. The contents of the skip still belong to the owner until abandoned.
Neither would I but one positive is that they didn't come back to teach me a lesson, although they still have opportunity as the skip company is dragging their feet on the collection.
Kai

jamesg46 wrote:
I've flown outside (like a superhero) and the first thing that's come out of my mouth is "oi fuck off"
:D
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:51 am
jamesg46 wrote:
When I was a teenager I used to set fire to park benches! Nothing has changed, firlandsfarm. There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:53 pm

When I was a teenager I used to set fire to park benches! Nothing has changed, firlandsfarm. There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
That reads like you still set fire to them occasionally - just got more responsible in how you do it. :lol:
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
There's a point in your life when you become and act responsible and that age varies from person to person. :)
Can confirm the existence of this very large variance.
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:08 pm
Derek27 wrote:

That reads like you still set fire to them occasionally - just got more responsible in how you do it. :lol:
:lol:
TraderFred

Derek27 is a fire starter, a twisted fire starter.
Kai

TraderFred wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:50 pm
Derek27 is a fire starter, a twisted fire starter.
That's why I like him ;)

He lit plenty of forum threads on fire as well, old habits die hard I guess :mrgreen:

Return to “General discussion”