Matched amount by league

A place to discuss anything.
Kafkaesque

Would anyone happen to know, if there's a list or data available on how much is matched on average, sorted by sports and respective leagues/tournaments within those sports? Preferably divided into before going inplay and after.

I'll go ahead and jump in before, Dallas is helpful - as always - and posts a link to Betfair's historical data ;) I'm aware of this service, but I'm hopefull that someone will already know whether that specific information is readily available there, and if so if it's in the free part of the data, or even better available elsewhere, before I jump into the work of delving through that data.

We all - or I should say those who have been doing this for a bit - know intuitively (for lack of a better word) what kind of liquidity to expect in different markets at different times leading up to the start time. That said Derek's comments in another thread, on the common sense of not entering a market with more than realistically can be traded out, got me thinking that this kind of data sorted correctly would be of great benefit, as a reference point, to everyone, hardened veterans and newbies alike.
Euler

Some of the sheets in the data section were broken down by various subsets. I'd imagine it should be easy to split up the content using that data.
Kafkaesque

Euler wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:27 pm
Some of the sheets in the data section were broken down by various subsets. I'd imagine it should be easy to split up the content using that data.
Thanks for that. I might just have a crack at it :D

Return to “General discussion”