Question about earnings of Professionals

A place to discuss anything.
Derek27

This thread is so entertaining I've taken time of trading. :lol:
ShaunWhite

Horse trading is not WoM or any TA. It is order flow and crowd psychology.

That is not vague it is the whole answer. You have already observed crowd behavior in tennis, now apply that to everything.

(yes Derek ;) I'm on a day off and it's better than the telly)
MemphisFlash

here is my MACCYD chart of the day.

maccy d.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
northbound

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 pm
here is my MACCYD chart of the day.

maccy d.JPG
"I'm loving it!"
ShaunWhite

I like it Memphis. Most useful chart I've seen.

Luca.. Have you seen this... https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/be ... 3D&mw=Mzcy

I'm so going to enjoy the fallout if you disagree with it.
Last edited by ShaunWhite on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derek27

My advice is to use the BK chart - it's much better.
Lucacrebbe

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm

That is not vague it is the whole answer. You have already observed crowd behavior in tennis, now apply that to everything.

(yes Derek ;) I'm on a day off and it's better than the telly)
@Derek I have a 3G broadboard with a monthly 5Gb so I can't see the videos

''You have already observed crowd behavior in tennis''

I have seen that the market is incredible efficient.

I don't know what kind of software you use guy, but you are incredible efficient, it' hard to beat you.

Probably you look at the bookmaker's odds and add the 10% of edge that the bookmaker keeps for itself

Anyway despite of whateversoftware you use there is always lack of knowledge somewhere in the market.

These kind of lack of knowlege, eccessiv risky positions, generate the value odds.

My job is to take these value odds and beat you. And this is also your job.

Anyway I don't know what are you talking about. I have to look at horse racings or a video, to know how it works
MemphisFlash

yes i totally agree BK charts are better than MACCYD'S

bk chart.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 pm
My advice is to use the BK chart - it's much better.
The MA/SARG charts are my personal favorite. Takes away a lot of stress of trading.
RonObvious

ShaunWhite wrote:

I've seen order flow mentioned a lot on the forum but cant say I completely understand what it iss :oops:

Is it just how the money at the touch price is being matched?
Lucacrebbe

RonObvious wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:40 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:

I've seen order flow mentioned a lot on the forum but cant say I completely understand what it iss :oops:

It's somenthing they use as buzzwords. they are in loss, because think about it : it's a zero sum game, if everyone uses TA and order flow and bots, everyone would be rich. And the statistic is that only 2% are profit long term.

So don't even look for buzzword like orderflow, Wheight of money etc.
ShaunWhite

RonObvious wrote:

I'm going to say yes but my next post might have an embarrassed face too. It's certainly my interpretation of the essence of it. Time for a clarification by those fond of the phrase?

Luca use some of your bank to buy some more 3g data. You need to speculate to accumulate.
ShaunWhite

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:47 pm
RonObvious wrote:

I've seen order flow mentioned a lot on the forum
It's somenthing they use as buzzwords. they are in loss, because think about it....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Didn't even take a day. See Peter.... You talk bollocks and are a loser, Luca has unmasked you.

This guy really is something else.
spreadbetting

Lucacrebbe wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 am
I would like to ask you how are those kind of gains possible if Betfair.com does not have that much liquidity to let those kind of gains to happen

I mean it's very difficult to match a bet of 5k/10k on betfair... without to have problems of hig spread and bad risk / reward ratio... so I was wondering, how can they make that such gains, without betting a big stake (10/20k) time after time?
Most bread and butter pro's are simply exploiting small edges that can be consistently applied over numerous markets rather than trying to make the odd large £10K trades so generally it's a case of churning thru the markets. Even though there may appear to be decent liquidity on the .com site it doesn't mean that liquidity is where you want it to be and in general it's the opposite. At the end of the day your profit will come from a percentage of your turnover, for most of us that percentage is generally quite small so you need a large turnover to make it worthwhile.
jimibt

sorry, not been following this thread (entertaining as it seems). is it just me, or is this just a fake trolling exercise in motion by this un giovanotto italiano ... feels like a protracted wind up to me.

Return to “General discussion”