Betangel mistakenly says that my account is 0

A place to discuss anything.
Fidib665

Hi,
I am using bet angel to view information on soccer markets. Today (August 3), BA doesn't show me any information: I can view the games in the guardian but whenever I click on the wedges to open the markets of an individual game (e.g., match odds, Correct Score, Half Score, etc.), no markets are shown.
Looking into the main bet angel screen, I see at the lower right that my account is shown to be 0 EUR. However, when I log into BetFair directly, I see that my account is several hundreds of EUR - maybe it's something to do with this? What is happening here? Any advise on how I can view the market information?
Many thanks, Fidibus
Fidib665

Update to my post: On my Laptop, I can view the information. So it ssem to have something to do on my desktop that blocks proper access to bet angel. What could that be? Have you ever experienced this issue before? In the last two days I have had two Windows updates (Windows XP 32 Bit) and also an update of my Antivir software.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Sent a note to support who should be able to work out what is going on.

http://support.betangel.com
MarketTrader

That happened to me once.

Turned out I was logged in to the Australian wallet. Have a look to see if that is ticked.

Return to “General discussion”