Colour on ladder

Help improve Bet Angel.
BBB123

Hi BA,

Would it be possible to have it so that the colours that I set on the market overview window for the top 3 in the betting are shown as that colour on the ladder window?
I ask this because when the odds are close & flip/flop the selections jump around on the market overview & I've made a few mistakes jumping on the wrong horse.
Maybe the background colours could match behind the horses name?

Cheers
Ben
BBB123

Looks like I'm the only one who thinks this would be a useful feature so maybe I'll review my screen layout again.

Ben
JacoboPolavieja

BBB123 wrote:Looks like I'm the only one who thinks this would be a useful feature so maybe I'll review my screen layout again.

Ben
I'm a fan of every graphic that you can put to help the brain recognise everything at a glance, and this sure is. Maybe it's not a pretty important one, but definitely a good one.

All these little factors help to focus the brain on what's really important. And as subtle as it may be... not having to subcounsciously think or see which horse it is... is an improvement.

As I said, although it may not be a high priority thing, I would totally like to see this implemented.

Cheers!

Return to “Suggestions”