Fill/Kill - Partial fill.

Help improve Bet Angel.
xtrader16

Good Afternoon.

Does anybody think the fill/kill should accept partial fill kill when offsetting and only kill the remaining UNMATCHED figure, not the entire amount? Apologies if this is already possible but I don't see it. My current issue is with an automation file where I submit a £30 lay bet that matches £20 - price moves and the fill/kill option cancels the trade (as it has not filled the entire £30) but at a lower price than the £20 was matched at. Guaranteeing me a loss. If it was a partial it would only cancel the unmatched figure (£10) and move on.

Anybody else agree or disagree with this idea....
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

xtrader16 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 12:49 pm
If it was a partial it would only cancel the unmatched figure (£10) and move on.
It already works like that. It offsets the amount that has filled when the timer expires, or offsets the full amount is it completely fills before the timer expires. If you want to offset as you go, you can also add the feature of Offset Batches.
xtrader16

Apologies if this is the case. Maybe I have mis judged it due to the muber of trades being entered at the time. Thanks for the response.

Return to “Suggestions”