Individual Bet Controls on Custom Columns

Help improve Bet Angel.

Would u like to see greater flexibility attached to each Custom Column ?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 6
megarain

The existing custom columns feature allows a column to be created at a fixed price etc but has no flexibility to :

Cancel the control, based on a time parameter.
Auto trade the bet.

e.g. U might like to lay 50 at 8.0, with a fill/kill of 15 secs. If a part of it is matched, send an offset bet at 12 ticks, canceling the balance of unmatched lay.

Existing options are :
Bet controls on Custom Columns.jpg
Would greater functionality be useful to u ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Wouldn't you just build whatever scenario you require as a Servant and start that Servant with the custom column button?
megarain

That's a v good suggestion, but I am worried the extra layers will reduce response time, even by a fraction.

If u want to lay 8.0 or whatever, pressing a button, its sent immediately.

Calling a servant has to be even minutely slower - maybe I am wrong.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The Servants are cached in memory and can process dozens (probably hundreds) of rules & conditions in a millisecond, so it won’t be any slower than any other way of placing a bet.
They are certainly more flexible than any possible enhancement that could be made to the custom column editor and are ready to use in the current live version. Based on your description, you should be able to create a Servant to do what you need with specific fill or kill delays & offsetting.
megarain

It's taken a V long time, but I finally understand the genius behind servants/keyboard shortcuts.

Respect.

Return to “Suggestions”