Bars in amount matched

Help improve Bet Angel.
JacoboPolavieja

Hello,

I have seen this feature in other trading softwares (and by any means am I trying to disrespect BA as it's what I've been using and have no thought of changing it), but it would be great if on the same boxes where BA shows the amount matched it could also display "bars" or some type of graphic that visually represents that amount...

I mean... if there are some prices where more amount has been matched they should have longer bars, with the amount matched "printed" over the bar...

Maybe it's easier to see it than to explain it. As I don't know if it's allowed or not to make explicit references to other software or if you would like it, I won't post an image of what I mean for the moment.

If there's no problem with it and it would be helpful for clarification... just let me know.

BetAngel is great... the most refined software out there. I think it just need, apart from keep improving, to maybe represent all that data we have in a more graphical and compelling (and why not) beautiful way. The "market overview" chart was defenitely the best of the recent changes that represents what I mean.

Thanks for all your great work.

Cheers!
JacoboPolavieja

Just to say that I've seen in the last release that this feature has been included so... thanks, thanks, thanks!

Cheers!

Return to “Suggestions”