Please note the following terms agreed to when joining this forum.
I would draw your attention to clauses 4 & 5.
We want to encourage open and varied debate on the forum in a friendly manner. It's OK to disagree, but that can be done without resorting to insults. We do not wish to ban anyone but continued transgressions of terms or failing to adhere to the spirit of the forum will result in your forum account being suspended.
By using (reading and/or posting in) the Forum you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Bet Angel sets Forum policy and reserves the right to change its policies at any time with or without notice.
1. The Forum (and any chat functionality provided pursuant to these terms and conditions) is for active customers of Bet Angel only and is intended for legitimate comment and constructive discussion and the sharing of opinions relating to sport, gaming and entertainment.
2. Only customers that can clearly be identified to our satisfaction (i.e. who have provided sufficient data relating to their identity) are allowed to post. Non-active customers may read the Forum but cannot post.
3. The first time you post a message you will be prompted to enter a unique chatname. For security reasons this should be different from your Bet Angel username. It is not possible to change your Forum chatname once you have selected it. Only the Bet Angel account holder may use the chatname designated for the account. BET ANGEL may suspend or prohibit account holders at any time and for any reason in its absolute discretion.
4. All users of the Forum agree not to post any item or any links to content that:
4.1 Is defamatory or discloses information that the customer has no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
4.2 Is (or contains anything which is) vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or insulting;
4.3 Intends to impersonate another person or entity;
4.4 Contains any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;
4.5 Contains any promotion of any competitor of Bet Angel or their products;
4.6 Contains any or links to any virus, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses", key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any third party;
4.7 Contains any or links to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate a market;
4.8 Is an attempt to collect or store data about other customers;
4.9 Is protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence;
4.10 Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
4.11 Contains links to external sites simply for the purpose of promoting those sites or products listed on them.
5. Although BET ANGEL does not moderate the Forum or chat functionality all conversations are logged and recorded and it has controls in place to monitor the use of the Forum and chat servers in response to complaints. BET ANGEL reserves the right to delete or refuse any posting and/or recommend to Bet Angel that it suspend or terminate any Bet Angel account for any reason at any time without notice. BET ANGEL may revoke your Forum rights if you act outside the guidelines set out in these terms and conditions.
6. BET ANGEL reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by changes to the version of these terms available online and, where necessary in our discretion, by way of Forum announcement. By continuing to use the Forum, customers agree to be bound by the most current version of these terms and conditions.
7. Copyright in all information and materials on the Bet Angel Forum is owned by Optic Limited/Bet Angel Limited and users of the Forum hereby agree to assign any copyright in their present or future postings to Bet Angel.
8. BET ANGEL has no obligation to check the accuracy, completeness or truth of any information posted in the Forums. A procedure will be provided for notification of objectionable posts and, upon notification, BET ANGEL will act expeditiously to remove any such material if, in its absolute discretion, it believes it is appropriate to do so. BET ANGEL excludes all liability for any reliance placed on information in postings.
9. All Forum users shall protect their username and password and hereby accept all risk from others accessing or misusing their account. Users agree to notify BET ANGEL immediately if any misuse of their username/password is occurring.
10. Users hereby agree to indemnify and hold BET ANGEL and companies in the Bet Angel Group harmless against all costs, claims, liability or damage (including solicitor/client costs) resulting directly or indirectly from that user breach of these terms & conditions.
11. These terms & conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
12. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
13. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act does not apply to these terms and conditions.
14. These Terms and Conditions may be prepared in various languages other than English for reference only. In the event of any differences between the English version of the terms and conditions and any non English version, the English version shall prevail.
16. The publisher with respect to all Forum functionality and services is BET ANGEL.
We will update this with things that we think you should know.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests