Exception occurred: Unable to connect to the remote server

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
mulberryhawk

Ok I have disabled my firewall settings and still no luck. I havent changed any of my computer settings since yesterday and BA was working perfectly. Im left scratching my head :?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Could you see if you can connect using our diagnostics tool? It can be downloaded from our support page.

The direct link is http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... ostics.msi
TheTub

mulberryhawk wrote:Ok I have disabled my firewall settings and still no luck. I havent changed any of my computer settings since yesterday and BA was working perfectly. Im left scratching my head :?
Something must have changed IMHO. Has windows installed any updates? If it was working ok yesterday but not today then maybe you could use windows to roll back to an earlier restore point? Are you using it on a laptop in a different location to yesterday?

But it sounds like the firewall to me. Double check that - disable the entire firewall rather than individual settings for a short time. Check Bet Angel is on the list of applications allowed to access the internet.

Return to “Support”