Offset Bet Not Placed

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
BetBuddy

gkranz wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:49 am
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:36 pm
It would depend on how many bets and if these were always the same ie, 4 bets triggering at once or if they trigger at different times and there can be multiple bets from 2-10 placed?
In my case, it's the later.. I'm placing multiple bets on the same selection and trigger at different times.
Eg. The trigger is set to start at x time and will place a new bet every 10 seconds thereafter (if the conditions have been met)
Same for me. :)
Dallas

gkranz wrote:
Dallas wrote:
It would depend on how many bets and if these were always the same ie, 4 bets triggering at once or if they trigger at different times and there can be multiple bets from 2-10 placed?
In my case, it's the later.. I'm placing multiple bets on the same selection and trigger at different times.
Eg. The trigger is set to start at x time and will place a new bet every 10 seconds thereafter (if the conditions have been met)
It wouldn't be possible even with signals to do it this way.
To be possible there would need to be a condition that links the opening bets and offset otherwise there is just no telling which is from what
BetBuddy

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 am
gkranz wrote:
Dallas wrote:
It wouldn't be possible even with signals to do it this way.
To be possible there would need to be a condition that links the opening bets and offset otherwise there is just no telling which is from what
Hi Dallas,

Could you not do it by using the following:

Assume you always place offset bets

1. Number of back bets on selection > Number of lay bets on selection AND Number of unmatched bets on selection = 0
2. Number of lay bets on selection > Number of back bets on selection AND Number of unmatched bets on selection = 0

That would mean there are no offset bets waiting to be matched (Failed) on the selection wouldn't it ?
linkku11

Hi all

I have kind of similar issue - I think.

Guardian have placed 10 bets (unmatched in below pic) with rule.
However, when looking at log, it shows comment only for 9 bets. All 10 are on the market though.

I have noticed that if lay bet is missing from the log, then the offset bet doesn't work either - even though the lay bet has been placed.
Lay10.PNG
Lay9.PNG
This does not happen to all matches - maybe 20% of all matches. 80% seem to be ok, 10 unmatched bets on the market and 10 rows in log.

Linkku
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gkranz

linkku11 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:56 am
Hi all

I have kind of similar issue - I think.

Guardian have placed 10 bets (unmatched in below pic) with rule.
However, when looking at log, it shows comment only for 9 bets. All 10 are on the market though.

I have noticed that if lay bet is missing from the log, then the offset bet doesn't work either - even though the lay bet has been placed.

Lay10.PNG

Lay9.PNG

This does not happen to all matches - maybe 20% of all matches. 80% seem to be ok, 10 unmatched bets on the market and 10 rows in log.

Linkku
My Case is similar... My log was showing 3 Lay bets placed and matched, but no offset bets placed.
In approx 20% of cases.. doesn't happen all the time.
linkku11

One reason I found for this problem.

I shut down BetAngel for the night - I had several bets in Guardian active, when I did that. This morning I opened BA and Guardian and looked at same bets that were put yesterday. The log was not saved for the bets. So BetAngel log showed empty for all bets.

Could this be the reason that BetAngel also loses the information about the offset bet? Even though it shows in unmatched bet section that all bets are pending fill kill. And automation includes offset.

Linkku
Dallas

linkku11 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:22 am
One reason I found for this problem.

I shut down BetAngel for the night - I had several bets in Guardian active, when I did that. This morning I opened BA and Guardian and looked at same bets that were put yesterday. The log was not saved for the bets. So BetAngel log showed empty for all bets.

Could this be the reason that BetAngel also loses the information about the offset bet? Even though it shows in unmatched bet section that all bets are pending fill kill. And automation includes offset.

Linkku
For offset bets, stops etc to trigger you need an active connection to the market so Bet Angel know when to trigger them and is able to send them to the exchange.
If you lose connection or log out none of these can trigger, unmatched bets in the market with offsets attached will become just regular bets. Even if you log back in at a later time you would need to cancel and resubmit these bets unmatched if you wanted to trigger an offset or stop when they get matched

Return to “Support”