"One Click" & "Manual Bet" screens suddenly not loading

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
pyrrhus80

Just started BetAngel up and it's suddenly not showing anything on the "one click" and "manual bet" tabs for any market.

"Ladder", "Dutching" and all the other tabs still appear to be okay.

It was fine the last time I used it.

Any suggestions?
pyrrhus80

I'm using Bet Anger Trader
Dallas

Do they work if you log in using the 2 default profiles?
pyrrhus80

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:48 pm
Nope :/
Dallas

pyrrhus80 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:52 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:48 pm
Nope :/
Can you post a full screenshot after logging in with the factory defaults with a market (attempted) to be displayed on the one-click, they open on the one-click screen by default so just double click on one from the market selection window
so I can see if anything jumps out?
pyrrhus80

I think I have attached a screenshot
pyrrhus80

Hmm... how do I post the screenshot? I uploaded it but it doesn't appear to have been included in the message
pyrrhus80

Dallas

Thanks, the only thing odd is the column header and global settings are both crossed out, these should be uncrossed when using factory defaults although they shouldn't stop the whole grid from displaying but does perhaps suggest something has corrupted

Can you try downloading and re-installing from the link below and see if that resolves it
https://www.betangel.com/download/?prod ... ngelTrader

If that doesn't work if you export the following layout config file from the following directory and send it into support
C:\Users\your windows username\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Trader\Layout_Grid_1_One-Click.lay

https://betangel.kayako.com/en-gb
pyrrhus80

I re-installed and it seems to be working now. Thanks
lavenham

Hi

Had this problem some time ago and now it has reappeared. The One Click screen is fine on my desktop but on my laptop the only way to see the One click screen layout is by loading BA in factory default setting and then, once open, change to my personalised settings. The One click is fine then. Tried saving layout but One click still blank on reloading personalised settings.
I am on 1.61 and sorry to see this problem not fixed.
Laptoop and desktop both on Win 10 with all updates
Any ideas anyone?.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:30 am
Hi

Had this problem some time ago and now it has reappeared. The One Click screen is fine on my desktop but on my laptop the only way to see the One click screen layout is by loading BA in factory default setting and then, once open, change to my personalised settings. The One click is fine then. Tried saving layout but One click still blank on reloading personalised settings.
I am on 1.61 and sorry to see this problem not fixed.
Laptoop and desktop both on Win 10 with all updates
Any ideas anyone?.
Can you post the profile you are using which only works when logging in via factory defaults then changing to it?
lavenham

Hi This is the profile I am using.

Also noticed that laptop is about 20 seconds behind desktop in race timing. e.g. 5 mins to go on desktop shows 5 mins and 20 secs to go on laptop. Probably not related but I never checked it before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

lavenham wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:13 pm

Also noticed that laptop is about 20 seconds behind desktop in race timing. e.g. 5 mins to go on desktop shows 5 mins and 20 secs to go on laptop. Probably not related but I never checked it before.
I'll have a look at that file shortly, but the time used/displayed in Bet Angel is taken from your PC clock, so re-sycning that will correct it
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:17 pm
lavenham wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:13 pm

I'll have a look at that file shortly, but the time used/displayed in Bet Angel is taken from your PC clock, so re-sycning that will correct it
That file is working fine, I imported and saved it as my current profile, then logged in again with it selected on the blue login window and the market opened on the OC screen as soon as I selected it

Have you tried it with a different layout profile just in case its something in that it doesn't like?

Return to “Support”