Using Bet Angel on two computers simultaneously

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
jamesedwards

I'm aware I can have Bet Angel running twice on the same computer which I have been doing for some time (primarily so I can have two different Guardian's running at the same time). This is getting more complicated for me now and I'd like to add a second PC to my set-up and run Bet Angel on two machines at the same time. Is there anything that stops me from doing this or any problems it may create?
sa7med

jameegray1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:29 pm
I'm aware I can have Bet Angel running twice on the same computer which I have been doing for some time (primarily so I can have two different Guardian's running at the same time). This is getting more complicated for me now and I'd like to add a second PC to my set-up and run Bet Angel on two machines at the same time. Is there anything that stops me from doing this or any problems it may create?
Nope. Only problem is if your automations start clashing with each other, but you'd have that problem on one PC as well.
jamesedwards

sa7med wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
Nope. Only problem is if your automations start clashing with each other, but you'd have that problem on one PC as well.
They are different markets so shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for confirming. :) I wanted to understand any issues before I spend time transferring files etc to a second machine.
sa7med

jameegray1 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:37 pm
sa7med wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:26 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
They are different markets so shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for confirming. :) I wanted to understand any issues before I spend time transferring files etc to a second machine.
No problem. Consider using a VPS as well, small cost per month but you save on electricity costs and wear and tear on your gear.
jamesedwards

I must be missing something REALLY obvious, but can someone please enlighten me as to how can I export my one-click screen 'grid layout' and 'grid custom columns'? I don't see an option to do this anywhere?
johnsheppard

There are files in your windows user directory...you can just copy them over with windows explorer (i use a file syncing app calles resilio to do it automatically)...

Off the top of my head and highly likly to be wrong (I not at my puta) the dir is somthing like c:/users/yourloginname/appdata/roaming/betangel
jamesedwards

johnsheppard wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:00 am
There are files in your windows user directory...you can just copy them over with windows explorer (i use a file syncing app calles resilio to do it automatically)...

Off the top of my head and highly likly to be wrong (I not at my puta) the dir is somthing like c:/users/yourloginname/appdata/roaming/betangel
Thank you. Spot on!

Return to “Support”