Would love a bit of help if possible!!

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
mr.english17

Hi all,
I've joined the community about 4 months ago or so, it's all still very new to me but with the help of most of the community users and their excellent posts I am slowly getting grips with the madness of the markets :lol: :P :lol:
I've not introduded myself before purely because I tend to spend a lot of time stuck in betangel and in the markets and do not think I could even have any input in the community purely because as I said before I am still learning.
anyway, thanks for everybody's help so far which then brings me in to the next bit of help I would like to ask for.
I have been using the bookmaking tool for a bit now and quite like it for the horse racing, but oday it has started behaving very oddly.
In practice mode works as per normal but as soon as I go live the tool lays all my bets at odds of 1.01
I know this might sound very silly and it's probably quite easy to solve but }i am just a bit stuck to say the least.
It would be great if any of the well experienced members could point me in the right direction :roll: :roll:

Hope everyone is doing well with Royal ascott and all the football that has been on over the last week
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regards
Tiago
jamesg46

mr.english17 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:26 pm
Hi all,
I've joined the community about 4 months ago or so, it's all still very new to me but with the help of most of the community users and their excellent posts I am slowly getting grips with the madness of the markets :lol: :P :lol:
I've not introduded myself before purely because I tend to spend a lot of time stuck in betangel and in the markets and do not think I could even have any input in the community purely because as I said before I am still learning.
anyway, thanks for everybody's help so far which then brings me in to the next bit of help I would like to ask for.
I have been using the bookmaking tool for a bit now and quite like it for the horse racing, but oday it has started behaving very oddly.
In practice mode works as per normal but as soon as I go live the tool lays all my bets at odds of 1.01
I know this might sound very silly and it's probably quite easy to solve but }i am just a bit stuck to say the least.
It would be great if any of the well experienced members could point me in the right direction :roll: :roll:

Hope everyone is doing well with Royal ascott and all the football that has been on over the last week
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regards
Tiago
Betfair have made some changes and didnf let Bet Angel know. The Bet Angel team have figured a workaround but it requires you to download the latest update... there is some threads that provide a link.
mr.english17

James you are a star, thanks for the input...
Thought I was going mad lol
I am currently using the latest version I think. Version 1.54.1
Do you mean there is a specific link to work around the bookmaking glitch if so I will have to have a look into it.
Once again thanks for the help
Top man
Jukebox

mr.english17 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:57 pm
James you are a star, thanks for the input...
Thought I was going mad lol
I am currently using the latest version I think. Version 1.54.1
Do you mean there is a specific link to work around the bookmaking glitch if so I will have to have a look into it.
Once again thanks for the help
Top man
Check this thread for the update you need
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21265

Return to “Support”