No live pics

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
karltrades

Hi,

I'm getting a black screen when I try to view races through the desktop on BetAngel. The pictures work if I go through video.betfair.com on a browser. Does anyone know why or have a fix? Thanks in advance!

Karl
Dallas

Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11 installed on that PC

Its better if you use an external browser to connect to betfair live video, the Betfair web site leaks a lot of memory so using an external browser provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively. i.e. The Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the betfair web site.

You can then use a free program called deskpins, that will enable you to use the pop-out Betfair video which you can then pin anywhere you want and always have it on top.
karltrades

Dallas wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:06 pm
Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11 installed on that PC

Its better if you use an external browser to connect to betfair live video, the Betfair web site leaks a lot of memory so using an external browser provides much better segregation inside windows and will use your PC's memory and processor more effectively. i.e. The Bet Angel interface will perform better if you don't give the same core of your processor the additional task of handling the betfair web site.

You can then use a free program called deskpins, that will enable you to use the pop-out Betfair video which you can then pin anywhere you want and always have it on top.
Thanks a lot Dallas. I don't use IE, I'm a Chrome user so could be that IE needs updating. I use a second screen, and a program called "Fullscreen anything" to enlarge the pictures so I'll have to see if that works with your method too.

Return to “Support”